HB's NKY top 5

Hellbird

Can't argue with the list you have with anything legit.

I think CovCath and Highlands would beat beechwood. Don't ask for any rational reasoning behind that thought, because it doesn't exist.

Those are the best kind of thoughts.

It's really hard to put CCH there especially when they could go 0-for for another couple weeks.

Scott was the one I have knocking in the door followed by Conner but both teams first game opponents have them on the outside looking in right now but both are knocking hard.

It's really hard to put CCH there especially when they could go 0-for for another couple weeks.

Scott was the one I have knocking in the door followed by Conner but both teams first game opponents have them on the outside looking in right now but both are knocking hard.

Illogical. You would consider putting Scott in having beaten NCC on a fumble recovery without NCC having their best player and having beaten a Dixie team with a whole new bunch of players playing game #1 ? You would punish CCH for losing to Ryle by 7 ending the game 20 yards away from tying it and getting destroyed by a team that every team would lose to ?

And even my Conner boys are illogical. They beat a REALLY BAD Boone team. If they stay within 14 of SK this week THEN we can talk about including them.

Regardless of what their record ends up CCH showed they are just a shade below Your number three team.

Beechwood's line has answered the call in the last 2 weeks starting with the Dixie scrimmage and leading into the win over Lloyd Friday. Folks, they have a line. They have an athletic line that will hold it's own in 1A which is the title their sites are set on. How many 1A schools have "big boys" across the board and have the numbers to rotate fresh bodies in? Overstreet is proven but keep your eye on an athletic Kyle Rowe. He showed how athletic he is this past baseball season playing third and hitting the way he did. Plus, with the speed of Stringer and Slusher you only need to hold your block for a few seconds.

Illogical. You would consider putting Scott in having beaten NCC on a fumble recovery without NCC having their best player and having beaten a Dixie team with a whole new bunch of players playing game #1 ? You would punish CCH for losing to Ryle by 7 ending the game 20 yards away from tying it and getting destroyed by a team that every team would lose to ?

And even my Conner boys are illogical. They beat a REALLY BAD Boone team. If they stay within 14 of SK this week THEN we can talk about including them.

That is why they aren't there yet, due simply by who they have played. Both teams are on the outside looking in. But both teams have a win and weren't embarrassed by a 50-0 halftime deficit.

That is why they aren't there yet' date=' due simply by who they have played. Both teams are on the outside looking in. But both teams have a win and weren't embarrassed by a 50-0 halftime deficit.[/quote'] Illogical.

Do you think they are not as good as they were against Ryle?

Regardless of what their record ends up CCH showed they are just a shade below Your number three team.

If they beat BW then that will settle a lot of things. I look at CCH similar to last years team. They really looked good at the beginning but once they got throttled they never really recovered. They destroyed a Dixie team last year at the beginning but once they lost to Highlands, they seemed to take a couple weeks to recover. I am just hoping the beating they sustained from St X doesn't do the same. Only time will tell.