Adair County (2-0) @ Larue County (1-1)

ACfan4

Adair County at LaRue County  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Adair County at LaRue County

• Adair County (2-0)
    • Larue County (1-1)

Adair will win big but they have alot to work on they had 200 yards of penalties vs Caverna and have not looked crisp on offense lots of missed blocks especially by backs supposedly to be blocking for each other. Also head coach Travis Gay don't seem to call plays with as much confidence as last year seems like hes trying to make players and parents happy. I really think they can work things out and make a nice run in the playoffs but have alot of work to do. But no question about it the best group of players ever at AC.

Adair will win big but they have alot to work on they had 200 yards of penalties vs Caverna and have not looked crisp on offense lots of missed blocks especially by backs supposedly to be blocking for each other. Also head coach Travis Gay don't seem to call plays with as much confidence as last year seems like hes trying to make players and parents happy. I really think they can work things out and make a nice run in the playoffs but have alot of work to do. But no question about it the best group of players ever at AC.

"C'mon man.."

lolz. brilliant interpretation of a balanced offense