Simon Kenton 50 Christian Academy Louisville 23

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting.....I am just getting to this. Didn't realize from reading the paper that Cal was actually up in the 3rd quarter. Paper showed Cal had three turnovers. Does anyone know if those turnovers happened before or after they were winning in the 3rd quarter?

Interesting.....I am just getting to this. Didn't realize from reading the paper that Cal was actually up in the 3rd quarter. Paper showed Cal had three turnovers. Does anyone know if those turnovers happened before or after they were winning in the 3rd quarter?

One or two of them were returned for a touchdown.

He said 6A Powers. Who else would you consider 6A powers?

Honestly I missed the power word. At this point it looks like Trinity and Male are clear favorites. I was curious as to who else could make the top of the 6A list. After this weekends game we should have a much clearer picture.

If SK held CAL to 78 yards passing, the talk would be how good their defense is. But because SK couldn't stop the CAL passing game, it's now about how good the QB is. Never is it that SK may not be that solid.

What I keep going back to is the fact that CAL put up 0 points in their scrimmage just a week earlier.

That doesn't sit well for SK's defense if you ask me.