Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands/Cooper Updates

Featured Replies

Anyone else at the game besides HB that can give an update ?

  • Replies 183
  • Views 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23-7 Cooper with 5:57 in 3rd.

 

Speak of the devil

Anyone else at the game besides HB that can give an update ?

 

I guarantee there is.......

I guarantee there is.......

 

Ha I know. It's why I commented. I usually stay silent in HS sports threads.

Anyone else at the game besides HB that can give an update ?

 

They ain't takin talkin unless Highlands is winning. :lol2:

Birdies are Fairweather fans lol....

 

Yeah we are not used to it. I think it is still possible for the birds to come back. And if it doesn't pan out they could still develop into a good squad, even a state championship. You can't win em all.

Ha I know. It's why I commented. I usually stay silent in HS sports threads.

 

I'm never quiet anywhere. :lol2:

these updates are really bad, get a couple calls in a drive guys com'on. is anyone there not doing the chains?... I guess it is a good game hard to peal the eyes off.

Are they already jumping off the bandwagon in Ft Thomas.... WOW!!!

 

Hell, No! I proudly tell people that I went to Highlands and take great pride in my school's accomplishments in both academics and athletics. I refuse to make excuses and from the sounds of it, Cooper is taking it to us. They came prepared.

Yeah we are not used to it. I think it is still possible for the birds to come back. And if it doesn't pan out they could still develop into a good squad, even a state championship. You can't win em all.

 

True it's early in the season. Got to tell you though Cov Cath is strong.

Nearly a three score game at this point.

 

Wow!

Just tuned in to AM 1530 in N KY to listen to Sedano on ESPN and picked up Highlands vs. Cooper. Listened to 5 minutes....calling a Bluebird comeback for the W.

23-13 Cooper..... Birds EDITED!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.