Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Graybill commits to Louisville

Featured Replies

Shelby decommited from BGSU and commited to Louisville.

Very nice. Better level and closer to home for the family.

Classic conflict...

Love Shelby but hate all things Louisville...

  • Author
Classic conflict...

Love Shelby but hate all things Louisville...

 

I am getting a lot of that.

Welcome to the good guys, Shelby! :thumb:

I have recieved my exemption as a UK fan to root for U of L fastpitch since Shelby will be a Cardinal! LOL.

Congrats!!!

Hard work and determination pays off!

That's awesome. Very nice facility at UL. Can't wait to watch her play down there.

Classic conflict...

Love Shelby but hate all things Louisville...

 

I am getting a lot of that.

 

I may come around... I was raised a Highlands hater and look at me know...

With my dumb luck, I'll go to a game and end up standing next to pitino!

Nice jump in the DI ranks. Even though she likes to run our players over:lol2:, great kid and solid competitor. Best of luck at the Ville.

Nice jump in the DI ranks. Even though she likes to run our players over:lol2:, great kid and solid competitor. Best of luck at the Ville.

 

She is just reminding you guys that this Isn't the All "A" Classic and this is Big Girl Softball!:D

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.