Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scrimmages

Featured Replies

I bet watching Highlands games on the Highlands fan's side is tons of fun. Everyone seems to like each other so much.

 

Everyone sits on the same side of the field, in fact last year two parents of opposing players were going to square off in the stands. Now that right there is something else.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe its $450 to play at bluegrass YC. Good luck to all the teams playing next weekend at soccerrama. Should be some exciting games.

I know they are all on one side of the field, but generally each team's fans stick together at one end of the fan side and enjoy the camaraderie and common interest in the team. Somehow I don't see that happening with the Highlands girls soccer fans/parents.

I cannot believe that I read something into one of your posts about how the HHS Girls Soccer program is being handled, I stand corrected.

 

Cleaning off my monitor now...

ND vs St. Henry at ND on Thursday, Aug 6th.

Any updates on this?

I know they are all on one side of the field, but generally each team's fans stick together at one end of the fan side and enjoy the camaraderie and common interest in the team. Somehow I don't see that happening with the Highlands girls soccer fans/parents.

 

The Highlands parents get along very well and majority all feel the same way about the program!

St. Henry vs ND result

St. Henry scored the only goal at the varsity level and both JV squads scored a goal. The way it went was each Varsity and JV were doing 30 minute sessions switching back and forth and finishing with varsity doing a 35 minute session to end the night. JV played 2 sessions and varsity played 3. Rainy night but they looked to me like two evenly talented teams. Both had their moments but it's a scrimmage so take away what you want from it. I will tell you this they all played hard even though it was a scrimmage. The girls know it's about pride no matter what's at stake. Don't know about any players not playing so i can't comment on that. Maybe someone in the know can speak to that. Even though it was a rainy chilly evening it was nice to be back at the soccer field watching the girls play.

Nobody really stood out to me. Both teams made early year mistakes like most do.

yet another thread in this forum hijacked by highlands people.

Dayton scrimmages at Glen Este saturday at 930am. This is the best team they have had in years, if not ever, actually, FWIW.

I don't think its the majority of Highlands people, but a loud few that are grinding their ax.

Anyone know if Dixie Heights has any local scrimmages?

 

They scrimmaged Anderson of Ohio but I do not know how that turned out.

 

Not sure about anything else scheduled. I do know they are not participating in Soccerama.

They scrimmaged Anderson of Ohio but I do not know how that turned out.

 

Not sure about anything else scheduled. I do know they are not participating in Soccerama.

 

Dixie is at Highlands Tue. night 8/11/15 for a scrimmage

Dayton scrimmages at Glen Este saturday at 930am. This is the best team they have had in years, if not ever, actually, FWIW.

 

There is going to be two better teams NCC and Highlands. They have definitely bumped up the schedule, I heard there district games they requested.:isurrender:

There is going to be two better teams NCC and Highlands. They have definitely bumped up the schedule, I heard there district games they requested.:isurrender:

 

They are better, but still stand no chance against those schools, we all know that. We have one player who has played select of any kind, and that's our keeper who is a frosh. Whole different world even though it's just a few miles away.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.