Scrimmages

I bet watching Highlands games on the Highlands fan's side is tons of fun. Everyone seems to like each other so much.

Everyone sits on the same side of the field, in fact last year two parents of opposing players were going to square off in the stands. Now that right there is something else.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know they are all on one side of the field, but generally each team's fans stick together at one end of the fan side and enjoy the camaraderie and common interest in the team. Somehow I don't see that happening with the Highlands girls soccer fans/parents.

Guest LSPM89
I know they are all on one side of the field, but generally each team's fans stick together at one end of the fan side and enjoy the camaraderie and common interest in the team. Somehow I don't see that happening with the Highlands girls soccer fans/parents.

The Highlands parents get along very well and majority all feel the same way about the program!

St. Henry vs ND result

St. Henry scored the only goal at the varsity level and both JV squads scored a goal. The way it went was each Varsity and JV were doing 30 minute sessions switching back and forth and finishing with varsity doing a 35 minute session to end the night. JV played 2 sessions and varsity played 3. Rainy night but they looked to me like two evenly talented teams. Both had their moments but it's a scrimmage so take away what you want from it. I will tell you this they all played hard even though it was a scrimmage. The girls know it's about pride no matter what's at stake. Don't know about any players not playing so i can't comment on that. Maybe someone in the know can speak to that. Even though it was a rainy chilly evening it was nice to be back at the soccer field watching the girls play.

Guest LSPM89
They scrimmaged Anderson of Ohio but I do not know how that turned out.

Not sure about anything else scheduled. I do know they are not participating in Soccerama.

Dixie is at Highlands Tue. night 8/11/15 for a scrimmage

Dayton scrimmages at Glen Este saturday at 930am. This is the best team they have had in years, if not ever, actually, FWIW.

There is going to be two better teams NCC and Highlands. They have definitely bumped up the schedule, I heard there district games they requested.:isurrender:

There is going to be two better teams NCC and Highlands. They have definitely bumped up the schedule, I heard there district games they requested.:isurrender:

They are better, but still stand no chance against those schools, we all know that. We have one player who has played select of any kind, and that's our keeper who is a frosh. Whole different world even though it's just a few miles away.