Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scrimmages

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boone vs Walton wed @6. Had sacred heart set up for next sat but unfortunetly had to cancel due to a few girls being out of town. Would have liked to see how they match up with sacred heart.

SK JV and Varsity are playing Assumption Saturday August 6th at Collins HS.

Shelby County Lady Rockets Soccerama 2015

Collins vs North Bullitt

Holy Cross vs South Laurel

Anderson County vs Lafayette

Graves County vs Eastern

Louisville Male vs GRC

Shelby County vs Henry Clay

GRC @ Tates Creek on the Aug. 10th

  • Author

Anyone know if Dixie Heights has any local scrimmages?

Anyone know if Dixie Heights has any local scrimmages?

 

I was told they might scrimmage Highlands next week.

I was told they might scrimmage Highlands next week.

 

So no trip to Bluegrass this year for free scrimmages and "might" scrimmage Dixie? Would have thought with such a young team this year that Bluegrass would be a good opportunity to see what you have and experiment a little.

JOAT - You might want to check and see how "free" the scrimmages are at Bluegrass, I think the entry fee is $450.

 

I am sure the coach has a plan for having the team ready for this season, I am guessing that it might not be one you approve of though.

Well for all of the money that is fundraised for programs at Highlands, I would think that $ 450 would not be that big of a deal. Have no idea who made the decision not to go, but was rather speculating on how it would have been a good time to gain some valuable game experience and not be counted as one of your two allowable scrimmages.

 

Thanks for trying to read something into it though.

I bet watching Highlands games on the Highlands fan's side is tons of fun. Everyone seems to like each other so much.

I bet watching Highlands games on the Highlands fan's side is tons of fun. Everyone seems to like each other so much.

 

I'm sure it's like any soccer venue, or Club games for that matter, where you don't plop down your chair until you strategically see where others are sitting.

Well for all of the money that is fundraised for programs at Highlands, I would think that $ 450 would not be that big of a deal. Have no idea who made the decision not to go, but was rather speculating on how it would have been a good time to gain some valuable game experience and not be counted as one of your two allowable scrimmages.

 

Thanks for trying to read something into it though.

 

A good price, but not free. I am not certain on this, but I think that BG does count against your 2 scrimmages, but I think the weekend only counts as 1. Let's say, you can get in the 3 matches and it counts as only 1 scrimmage. Now, that is a good deal.

 

I cannot believe that I read something into one of your posts about how the HHS Girls Soccer program is being handled, I stand corrected.

A good price, but not free. I am not certain on this, but I think that BG does count against your 2 scrimmages, but I think the weekend only counts as 1. Let's say, you can get in the 3 matches and it counts as only 1 scrimmage. Now, that is a good deal.

 

I cannot believe that I read something into one of your posts about how the HHS Girls Soccer program is being handled, I stand corrected.

 

I do not believe that it counts as a scrimmage because it is not sanctioned by the KHSAA. I could be wrong on that, but that was always my understanding.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.