I, Racist

born2reign

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And to be clear I have plenty of guilt built up for not pushing harder on the exact topics this article brings to perfect light. Given the things I have lived and experienced first and I should NEVER stop shouting about the racial divide in this country fostered and protected by those that have nothing more to say than "Wasn't me".

So I'll say it now very clear so my position is concrete. "Wasn't me" IS THE PROBLEM...

If you feel guilty about something that is on you that's not on the rest of us.

Please do I'm begging you to. I've said it before your are the typical white liberal who apologizes for all other white people to make himself feel better about himself. Your first response to this topic was comical. As if somehow you have some life experience or understanding that most white people don't get .

So here you go. You are in many, many ways racist and part of the problem. You can deal with it or push it off as something you are somehow "above".

It is what it is...

So here you go. You are in many, many ways racist and part of the problem. You can deal with it or push it off as something you are somehow "above".

It is what it is...

I won't take the bait of name calling me a racist. I want to talk about serious problems and not cop out on easy labels. Maybe the problem is you don't have the ability to discuss the more detailed problems around socioeconomic issues. So it's easier for you to take the PC liberal cop out of racism.

It's a well known fact on this site you think you know everything. But maybe you should stick to the recruiting page because it's obvious your not serious.

It is akin to the "states rights" argument over the confederate flag. Yes, the Civil War at its core was about "states rights". That right they were fighting for was to OWN black people. Not hire them to work. OWN them. Yet millions of southern white people fail to push their guilt aside to grasp that the argument they cling to is one and the same.

But you keep doing you. I'm not backing off this time...

I won't take the bait of name calling me a racist. I want to talk about serious problems and not cop out on easy labels. Maybe the problem is you don't have the ability to discuss the more detailed problems around socioeconomic issues. So it's easier for you to take the PC liberal cop out of racism.

It's a well known fact on this site you think you know everything. But maybe you should stick to the recruiting page because it's obvious your not serious.

It is what it is...

If you read that article and instantly dismiss it, you have ZERO interest in talking about any of the REAL issues. You just want to cling to the one you have deemed important with your spin on why as the only thing you will discuss.

It is what it is...

It is what it is...

What it is you getting involved in a topic it's obvious you don't really want to discuss.

I'm not going to take your bait that's so obvious. I'm comfortable in my skin and how I've led my life.

If you want to discuss serious topics around jobs and education and how that solves all poverty issues I'm here to talk.

If you want to break this down by skin color well way to set the conversation back 30 years.

If you read that article and instantly dismiss it, you have ZERO interest in talking about any of the REAL issues. You just want to cling to the one you have deemed important with your spin on why as the only thing you will discuss.

It is what it is...

You mean like the author dismissed his white aunt because he didn't like her position. Sounds familiar.

It is akin to the "states rights" argument over the confederate flag. Yes, the Civil War at its core was about "states rights". That right they were fighting for was to OWN black people. Not hire them to work. OWN them. Yet millions of southern white people fail to push their guilt aside to grasp that the argument they cling to is one and the same.

But you keep doing you. I'm not backing off this time...

I've been against the Confederate Flag since day one. Don't pull me into some weak analogy .

What it is you getting involved in a topic it's obvious you don't really want to discuss.

I'm not going to take your bait that's so obvious. I'm comfortable in my skin and how I've led my life.

If you want to discuss serious topics around jobs and education and how that solves all poverty issues I'm here to talk.

If you want to break this down by skin color well way to set the conversation back 30 years.

You have no interest in talking about the real issues. Only the ones you have deemed most important to hide your reality on this issue.

I can judge too. Keep slinging mud while changing the issue... :thumb:

You have no interest in talking about the real issues. Only the ones you have deemed most important to hide your reality on this issue.

I can judge too. Keep slinging mud while changing the issue... :thumb:

I'm not changing anything or slinging mud. Your the white guy who just decided who was racist because you didn't want to have a real discussion.

You know the liberal trump card when you have no response. You don't know me.

You live in Newport. How about next time I'm in town on business we walk to the west side Newport projects and see who is accepted. Maybe Jacob Price or City Heights in Covington.

You don't know me or my motives. There is a reason I've lived in Newport , Covington , Detroit , and Cleveland. I'm serious about this topic and solutions.

What I won't stand by and watch is taking such a nonsense concept of White privilege and give it credibility. It was a concept written by racists looking for an easy answer for their anger.

A white person saying the black perspective is invalid IS THE PROBLEM.

I keep hoping we'll get there. I doubt that feeling more and more every day...

I didn't say the black perspective was invalid. I stand by the sociology concept of white privilege in 2015 is invalid.