Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I, Racist

Featured Replies

  • Author
I will agree there is white privilege if you will agree a black person's (as is the case with any other race) best course is to take personal and individual responsibility for their own success. Fair enough?

@doomer, either you believe privledge exists or you don't.

 

If you want some acknowledgement from me of the importance of work ethic in personal success; I acknowledge that, as I have in previous posts is this discussion.

 

What I will continue to post is that because some minorities are able to rise above racial privledge to be successful, that doesn't mean that racial privledge isn't at the core of racial mistrust and that it must be addressed in closing the racial divide that exists in our country.

  • Replies 240
  • Views 18.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.