Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt Wilson Recruiting

Featured Replies

Saw where he got his first offer today. Miami OH. Congrats big fella!!

Congrats. Looking forward to his senior season!

That's great. Great school.

Lot's of good looking girls with money there. I'd take it.

Nice kid with a nice game. Congrats!

Had a visit to West Point last week, would make a fine Cadet.

Love watching him play & I wish him the best in his college decision.

Congrats to the young man! Big-bodied and always plays hard. Could not ask for much more.

Had a visit to West Point last week, would make a fine Cadet.

 

80" is the maximum height for a recruit in the Army. How close is he to that? I'm sure there is waivers for a good basketball player. lol

80" is the maximum height for a recruit in the Army. How close is he to that? I'm sure there is waivers for a good basketball player. lol

 

You can't get a better deal than one of the service academies.

 

I'd take the visit, and slouch.

As I recall, David Robinson was taller than the USNA limit, but got an exception.

Very admirable to join the military.

 

 

I think David Robinson was 6'8" when he joined the Navy and then grew 4" afterwards.

Army had a 6'8" WR on the football team a few years ago. They make exceptions if you can ball.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.