Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Matt Wilson Recruiting

Featured Replies

80" is the maximum height for a recruit in the Army. How close is he to that? I'm sure there is waivers for a good basketball player. lol

 

There are waivers for both heighth and weight

As I recall, David Robinson was taller than the USNA limit, but got an exception.

 

Limits are only based on the type of occupation you would like to pursue. There are height limitations for being a pilot and being in a sub.

Great kid from a great family. He will do well and be successful wherever he chooses to go. Miami would be great; close enough to drive up and watch the "man in the middle".

I don't know where he's gonna go, but I would really like to see him develop and achieve his goals this season for himself and his team..... This will open up so much more for him from a recruiting standpoint.

 

My first observation of Wilson is that he's really not a contact player. He's big but gets a little suspect with banging an opposition that gets too physical with him. What is like to see is a Carson Williams (Owen Co) matchup for him and see how he handles that brut. What a great battle that be!! Wouldn't it be fun??

I don't know where he's gonna go, but I would really like to see him develop and achieve his goals this season for himself and his team..... This will open up so much more for him from a recruiting standpoint.

 

My first observation of Wilson is that he's really not a contact player. He's big but gets a little suspect with banging an opposition that gets too physical with him. What is like to see is a Carson Williams (Owen Co) matchup for him and see how he handles that brut. What a great battle that be!! Wouldn't it be fun??

 

What are his personal and team goals for this season?

  • Author

I have heard of 4 offers now. Miami, Lipscomb, Kentucky Wesleyan, Army.

Miami would be an outstanding school and I have to imagine that is a leader.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.