Cattlemens Steakhouse

All In

Going to the one in Mt.Sterling with some co-workers this weekend. Have never been to one. How are they compared to Logan's or Texas Roadhouse,etc.? Have heard good things, think there are only a few in the State.

Going to the one in Mt.Sterling with some co-workers this weekend. Have never been to one. How are they compared to Logan's or Texas Roadhouse,etc.? Have heard good things, think there are only a few in the State.

Always had good experiences.

You will have to spend money though.:lol2:

We go to one in Mt. Sterling every once in a while. It is pretty solid comparable to Longhorns. Salad bar is usually just salad when I've been there. I usually get a filet or a porterhouse depending on how hungry I am.

Ms Slick says the pork chops are her favorite.

Frankfort is where the original one opened. I have eaten at the one in Shelbyville and Mt. Sterling. Salad bar is good, they have really good coleslaw on the bar. My husband and I got the huge steak that was for 2 people and the salad bar. Steak was cooked the way we order it, was very tender and good. My mom got the hamburger and she said it was one of the best she has eaten.

Frankfort is where the original one opened. I have eaten at the one in Shelbyville and Mt. Sterling. Salad bar is good, they have really good coleslaw on the bar. My husband and I got the huge steak that was for 2 people and the salad bar. Steak was cooked the way we order it, was very tender and good. My mom got the hamburger and she said it was one of the best she has eaten.

You obviously have never seen me eat steak. 2 people, hah!