• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm having a boatload of fun with this now:

The complete 166-page indictment

Highlights so far:

Jack Warner sold off the World Cup Qualification broadcast rights for Trinidad to one company through a marketing company... then sold them off again privately.

Enrique Sanz, while working at Traffic Sports, made bribes to the head of Costa Rica's federation for broadcast rights. He's now the head of CONCACAF.

So we waste time with FIFA while we let the real crooks at Congress and White House get by. Go figure.

Here's the difference... all those terrible things we see politicians get up to in Washington are perfectly legal thanks to the laws created in Washington.

Here's the difference... all those terrible things we see politicians get up to in Washington are perfectly legal thanks to the laws created in Washington.

Using political influence to get things isnt legal.

Using political influence to get things isnt legal.

What do you want from me? Yeah, it's bad. They shouldn't do it.

And sure it's legal. You think all those big business, unions, and rich guys donate to foundations and campaigns because they think it's healthy for American democracy? They do it to secure favors on the other side.

This is the investigation we have. I'm happy the DOJ is taking care of one. I see an enemy out there that we can go get, thanks to their greed bringing them to this land with fabulous wealth but an excellent paper trail.

What do you want from me? Yeah, it's bad. They shouldn't do it.

And sure it's legal. You think all those big business, unions, and rich guys donate to foundations and campaigns because they think it's healthy for American democracy? They do it to secure favors on the other side.

This is the investigation we have. I'm happy the DOJ is taking care of one. I see an enemy out there that we can go get, thanks to their greed bringing them to this land with fabulous wealth but an excellent paper trail.

What do I want from you??? I would assume nothing. Just noting my opinion.

I'm having a boatload of fun with this now:

The complete 166-page indictment

Highlights so far:

Jack Warner sold off the World Cup Qualification broadcast rights for Trinidad to one company through a marketing company... then sold them off again privately.

Enrique Sanz, while working at Traffic Sports, made bribes to the head of Costa Rica's federation for broadcast rights. He's now the head of CONCACAF.

Just one shy of a hat trick.

FIFA isn't a league; it's a global governing body, like FIBA is for basketball. No one on the planet (except maybe Sepp Blatter and or whatever criminal is running the IOC these days) would suggest FIFA as an admirable model for anything.

You think the guys running the IOC are a little nervous right now?!?!