Harriet Tubman: The Face of the $20 Bill?

I'm a smidge concerned that you have a picture of "him" without a shirt on so readily accessible on your computer. Not judging, mind you, just a little concerned. :bunny:

If you had FB, you could have access to pictures like that as well.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a smidge concerned that you have a picture of "him" without a shirt on so readily accessible on your computer. Not judging, mind you, just a little concerned. :bunny:

:lol2::lol2:

It's less creepy than the shrine you have of Clizzy in your basement.

Agreed. I think the black vote all together may be tough for her. She made need to go learn some negro spirituals and get to singing and clapping. :lol2:

Any vote for her is a sign of stupidity. Does those who vote for her really expect her to care or act like she is like them, she is a rich you know what that has no realization of what a common person struggles at.

I agree with you a lot and disagree sometimes too. I'm with you on this one. We all care who is on our currency (you want Charles Manson on any currency?) but this is just not a big deal IMO

As long as it spends the same, I literally do not care whom or what is put on it. Maybe that's just me. :idunno:

Probably a good thing Randy doesn't text then.

It was so hot that day too. That Louisiana heat in July is no joke!!!!