May 5, 201511 yr What's the UK schedule shaping up like next season? So far, I know they're playing: Duke (Chicago) Ohio State (Brooklyn) South Florida (Miami) at UCLA vs. Wright State vs. Illinois State vs. Louisville There will be another road game with a Big 12 team, but am I missing anything?
May 5, 201511 yr Author Matt Jones tweeted earlier that UK is likely to play Arizona State in Rupp on December 12th.
May 5, 201511 yr Author No more games with UNC????? :idunno: They're in that new Classic with UK, Ohio State, & UCLA, so they'll at least be playing once every 3 years.
May 5, 201511 yr No more games with UNC????? :idunno: Pretty sure they're going to Chapel Hill Not for the the next two years as a home-and-home. They are both in the Champions Classic and will play each other in 2016-17 in Las Vegas. The home-and-home is supposed to start back the next season. UK and UCLA are playing home-and-home the next two years to replace that UNC game.
May 5, 201511 yr Not for the the next two years as a home-and-home. They are both in the Champions Classic and will play each other in 2016-17 in Las Vegas. The home-and-home is supposed to start back the next season. UK and UCLA are playing home-and-home the next two years to replace that UNC game. Not Champions Classic it is the Cbs Classic.
May 5, 201511 yr Not Champions Classic it is the Cbs Classic. That's right. The Kansas/UK/Duke/Michigan State deal is the Champions Classic.
May 5, 201511 yr The game with South Florida is in the Hoophall Classic. Also, according to Kentucky's Wiki Pedia page (yes Kentucky has a men's basketball wikipedia page), they have Arizona State listed as a home game for December 12th
May 5, 201511 yr SEC/Big 12 Challenge game still going on as well? Yes, and Kentucky will be on the road for that game. The opponent hasn't been announced but you have to think it will be Kansas.
May 6, 201511 yr Yes, and Kentucky will be on the road for that game. The opponent hasn't been announced but you have to think it will be Kansas. I wouldn't mind seeing them play Iowa State for some reason.
May 6, 201511 yr Author I wouldn't mind seeing them play Iowa State for some reason. I'm with you. The last couple of years, Iowa State has had one of the best home environments of anyone in college basketball. Because Kansas is the marquee Big 12 team & UK the marquee SEC team, I don't see them matching up. I think UK goes to Texas, one of the Oklahomas, or Iowa State.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.