May 6, 201511 yr Matt Jones tweeted earlier that UK is likely to play Arizona State in Rupp on December 12th. You have got to love Hurley, this is the second year he has taken his team into Rupp(played UK as well as anyone this past season). I wonder if he will take ASU to Cameron Indoor or Chapel Hill?
May 6, 201511 yr I'm with you. The last couple of years, Iowa State has had one of the best home environments of anyone in college basketball. Because Kansas is the marquee Big 12 team & UK the marquee SEC team, I don't see them matching up. I think UK goes to Texas, one of the Oklahomas, or Iowa State. A game with Texas at Texas may be interesting with Smart at the helm
May 6, 201511 yr Not for the the next two years as a home-and-home. They are both in the Champions Classic and will play each other in 2016-17 in Las Vegas. The home-and-home is supposed to start back the next season. UK and UCLA are playing home-and-home the next two years to replace that UNC game. Interesting and makes sense....thanks!
May 14, 201511 yr Kentucky will travel to Phog Allen Fieldhouse on January 30th as part of the SEC/Big 12 Challenge. Duke Kansas UCLA Louisville Ohio State Arizona State All in the non-conference. Not a bad schedule at all.
May 14, 201511 yr Kentucky will travel to Phog Allen Fieldhouse on January 30th as part of the SEC/Big 12 Challenge. Duke Kansas UCLA Louisville Ohio State Arizona State All in the non-conference. Not a bad schedule at all. 2 at home 2 on the road and 2 nutreal site. I love it.
May 16, 201511 yr Kentucky will travel to Phog Allen Fieldhouse on January 30th as part of the SEC/Big 12 Challenge. Duke Kansas UCLA Louisville Ohio State Arizona State All in the non-conference. Not a bad schedule at all. I am going to try and go to this game....it is on my bucket list.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.