Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Next Season

Featured Replies

Just because Allen is one of Duke's 8 All Americans does not mean he will make the jump after coming off the bench and playing a role player type of role for this year's team. I've watched alot of Duke games and for his draft stock, he will be back.

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just because Allen is one of Duke's 8 All Americans does not mean he will make the jump after coming off the bench and playing a role player type of role for this year's team. I've watched alot of Duke games and for his draft stock, he will be back.

 

I wish someone knew how to post his high school or McDonalds mix tape on here. I thought he would be starting day 1. Really happy about last night for the kid.

I wish someone knew how to post his high school or McDonalds mix tape on here. I thought he would be starting day 1. Really happy about last night for the kid.

 

I've seen it. I know he jumped over people's heads to dunk. I know he averaged over 20 a game in high school. But the NBA only takes 60 guys in the draft and about 30 of them come from college. The rest from over seas and the D league. So Allen is great, but he is not entering the NBA off of his high school stats and his mix tape. Hahaha. It's not going to happen.

Allen stole the show in 2 games in the tournament but that is not going to help his draft stock. HE WILL BE BACK. He will want to start and Have a better season. Anyone with basketball logic can see that.

And I actually know how to post that mixed tape on BGP, but there are no NBA scouts on here that is going to draft him ;-)

Amile Jefferson is just a Junior, isn't he?

 

Yes

If Tyus Jones comes back Duke will be very solid again. Starting line-up of Jones, Allen, Kennard/Jones, Jefferson, Jeter.

If Tyus Jones comes back Duke will be very solid again. Starting line-up of Jones' date=' Allen, Kennard/Jones, Jefferson, Jeter.[/quote']

 

And if he doesn't? Duke looks very thin right now.

And if he doesn't? Duke looks very thin right now.

 

I trust Coach K will figure something out.

If Tyus Jones comes back Duke will be very solid again. Starting line-up of Jones, Allen, Kennard/Jones, Jefferson, Jeter.

 

Kennard will be good. He played well in the Nike Hoop Summit. Jeter on the other hand didn't play that well. Kind of reminds me of Hairston where he'll show his talent from time to time but just kind of blends in. Who will be the back up bigs for Duke next year?

Kennard will be good. He played well in the Nike Hoop Summit. Jeter on the other hand didn't play that well. Kind of reminds me of Hairston where he'll show his talent from time to time but just kind of blends in. Who will be the back up bigs for Duke next year?

 

Sigh.... Plumlee...

Sean Obi, the Rice transfer, will be eligible I believe

Coach K has got this. :thumb: Anyone who can't see that is either jealous of Duke doesn't understand the way the Coach K system works.

Allen, Plumlee, Jones, Jefferson, Kennard, Thornton, Obi, Ingram, Jeter.

 

I can dig it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.