Duke Next Season

UKMustangFan

Just because Allen is one of Duke's 8 All Americans does not mean he will make the jump after coming off the bench and playing a role player type of role for this year's team. I've watched alot of Duke games and for his draft stock, he will be back.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because Allen is one of Duke's 8 All Americans does not mean he will make the jump after coming off the bench and playing a role player type of role for this year's team. I've watched alot of Duke games and for his draft stock, he will be back.

I wish someone knew how to post his high school or McDonalds mix tape on here. I thought he would be starting day 1. Really happy about last night for the kid.

I wish someone knew how to post his high school or McDonalds mix tape on here. I thought he would be starting day 1. Really happy about last night for the kid.

I've seen it. I know he jumped over people's heads to dunk. I know he averaged over 20 a game in high school. But the NBA only takes 60 guys in the draft and about 30 of them come from college. The rest from over seas and the D league. So Allen is great, but he is not entering the NBA off of his high school stats and his mix tape. Hahaha. It's not going to happen.

If Tyus Jones comes back Duke will be very solid again. Starting line-up of Jones, Allen, Kennard/Jones, Jefferson, Jeter.

Kennard will be good. He played well in the Nike Hoop Summit. Jeter on the other hand didn't play that well. Kind of reminds me of Hairston where he'll show his talent from time to time but just kind of blends in. Who will be the back up bigs for Duke next year?

Kennard will be good. He played well in the Nike Hoop Summit. Jeter on the other hand didn't play that well. Kind of reminds me of Hairston where he'll show his talent from time to time but just kind of blends in. Who will be the back up bigs for Duke next year?

Sigh.... Plumlee...

• 3 weeks later...