Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke Next Season

Featured Replies

Let's assume the champions lose Winslow, Okafor, and Jones. Cook is a senior and is gone.

 

They'll be bringing back Matt Jones, Grayson Allen, Amile Jefferson, and Marshall Plumlee.

 

They're bringing in Chase Jeter, Luke Kennard, and Rice big man transfer Sean Obi.

 

Is there anyone else that is still undecided considering the Blue Devils?

 

My first thought looking at the potential makeup of the roster is, who plays PG?

  • Replies 47
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brandon Ingram has taken an official to Duke and I'd imagine that there is a fair amount of interest each way.

 

I really like Chase Jeter and Luke Kennard.

My guess is Coach K will find someone who can come in and run point next year. I wouldn't rule out Grayson Allen seeing minutes at the 1.

Chad Ford mentioned that some NBA scouts were saying Allen could possibly be a first round pick this year, don't rule him out leaving early.

There's a real good point guard out there(forget his name), but think he can leave after his junior season in high school and play for Duke next year, if Jones goes pro. Maybe someone can help with more info and the players name

I'm sure Allen will be at Duke next season. He probably wants to put together a full season of better stats as a starter.

I'm sure Allen will be at Duke next season. He probably wants to put together a full season of better stats as a starter.

 

There was someone on this board that thought Grayson Allen was a player if given more than walk-on minutes from the start of the season, can't recall who that was.

That was the McDonalds game Allen last night on a none bigger stage.

There was someone on this board that thought Grayson Allen was a player if given more than walk-on minutes from the start of the season, can't recall who that was.

That was the McDonalds game Allen last night on a none bigger stage.

 

Allen will be back.

Allen is not a one and done player.

 

He's there for 4 like JJ.

There's a real good point guard out there(forget his name), but think he can leave after his junior season in high school and play for Duke next year, if Jones goes pro. Maybe someone can help with more info and the players name

 

Derrick Thornton is his name, I believe.

Derrick Thornton is his name, I believe.

 

I think it's 'Derryck', but I have seen some things on him possibly reclassifying. I think Louisville is in the mix for him as well (or at least had been mentioned with him at one point... read about him a few days ago and am unsure of when the article was dated).

Allen is not a one and done player.

Actually anymore these days there are a lot of players that aren't one and done type players yet they still go. UK has a couple who 10 years ago if you could go one and done wouldn't be but this era more go simp,y because they can more than going because they should.

Booker and Lyles are a couple off this years UK team that really shouldn't be one and dones yet will still get drafted in the 1st round.

I think it's 'Derryck', but I have seen some things on him possibly reclassifying. I think Louisville is in the mix for him as well (or at least had been mentioned with him at one point... read about him a few days ago and am unsure of when the article was dated).

 

you're right

Actually anymore these days there are a lot of players that aren't one and done type players yet they still go. UK has a couple who 10 years ago if you could go one and done wouldn't be but this era more go simp,y because they can more than going because they should.

Booker and Lyles are a couple off this years UK team that really shouldn't be one and dones yet will still get drafted in the 1st round.

I get your point, BUT, we are talking about Allen who is not going anywhere next season. He will be back because, he will want a solid year in a starting role. He is not a Corey Meghette, or however you spell his last name.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.