Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mick Cronin Cleared

Featured Replies

Held a press conference today at 2:30 to announce that he has been medically cleared to return to the court and resume his normal coaching duties.

Prayers have been answered! Great news for Mick and his family!

I'm no MD but it seems to me that he'd be at an increased risk of future complications, no?

  • Author
I'm no MD but it seems to me that he'd be at an increased risk of future complications, no?

 

I'm obviously no doctor either but from what I've read, future complications after completing treatment occur at a very low rate.

 

Cronin should be fine going forward. .

Glad to hear this for Mick.

Great news!

I'm no MD but it seems to me that he'd be at an increased risk of future complications' date=' no?[/quote']

 

No. Once the artery is healed, it's healed. Think of it like a cut on your hand. Once healed it isn't just going to randomly split open again...

  • Author

To add to that...

 

Joe Danneman tweeted the following from the presser::

 

Cronin: Two things - This was NOT a result of a coach yelling and this was a spontaneous thing. Not a concern of reoccurrence.

This is good to hear. I really like Mick. Even when I'm yelling "T HIM UP!!!" from the stands, I still like and repect him. :D

Not a UC fan, but like Mick. God is good!

Great News ! I am happy for him and his family. I think that Cronin is an excellent coach and really pulled for / watched UC with him at the helm.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.