Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Saturday game times

Featured Replies

Anybody have any idea what time the regional finals would be on Saturday? Are they usually afternoon around 2:30 and 5:00 pm or around 5:00 pm and 7:30 pm?

Anybody have any idea what time the regional finals would be on Saturday? Are they usually afternoon around 2:30 and 5:00 pm or around 5:00 pm and 7:30 pm?

 

I was wondering the same thing. I looked up last year because you had an east coast location and west coast. Dayton and Florida tipped at 6:10pm and Wisconsin and Arizona were at like 8:47pm. I would imagine it is close to that.

I think they are normally later in the day.. I don't remember any early afternoon games in the regional finals.

  • Author
I was wondering the same thing. I looked up last year because you had an east coast location and west coast. Dayton and Florida tipped at 6:10pm and Wisconsin and Arizona were at like 8:47pm. I would imagine it is close to that.

 

Thanks. That's what I'm hoping for. I have to work till 4:30 pm this Saturday.

I know Sunday will be 2:20 and 5:05.

 

I think Saturday might be at night

Thanks. That's what I'm hoping for. I have to work till 4:30 pm this Saturday.

 

You should be good.

6 and 8 ish

  • Author
....

 

I LOVE that this thread was started by a UK fan....

 

#Hubris :bunny:

 

I'll still watch regardless if UK wins Thursday or not. You should know better than that. I'm always the pessimist when it comes to my sports teams.

....

 

I LOVE that this thread was started by a UK fan....

 

#Hubris :bunny:

 

Yea but it must be so he can watch WVU since he has picked them to defeat the Cats.:lol2:

Based on history, I'm pretty sure CBS will have maybe the D-II national title game on in mid-afternoon Saturday (2ish start), followed by some pre-game and then the Saturday regional finals. Start time likely 5:30ish and 8ish. Maybe 6 and 8:30.

 

 

Wireman nailed the Sunday times. The last game will start just after 5, as CBS traditionally doesn't want to mess with their Sunday night lineup.

Looks like both games on TBS and will start at 6:00 and 8:30.

Would the Midwest be the early game and the west be the late game, or will it depend on match ups.

I would say depends on Match Ups. Plus if UK wins 8:30 game would be better for me so of course they would play the 6:00 game Ha Ha.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.