Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UK Fans: If it Had to Happen, Who Would You Rather 39-0 KY lose to?

Featured Replies

This board would implode if my Dukies won the ship over a 39-0 UK team :lol2:

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

If I had to choose, I'd go with .... the CARDS! I don't even think my mother would be too upset. She bleeds blue but she still loves Pitino.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]49764[/ATTACH]

 

:lol2: :lol2:

If you say Louisville then your not a Kentucky fan. Duke easy.

 

I feel the same way. While this board will be unreadable if it happens I will take UK winning a National Championship 100/100 over UNC.

Duke. I never want Louisville to win. No matter who they play.

Gonzaga wins by 1 on a 3 point shot from Kyle W at the buzzer.............................and 25 years from now we can watch a 30 for 30 "I still hate Kyle".

Duke. I never want Louisville to win. No matter who they play.

 

Let it go man... :lol2:

Let it go man... :lol2:

 

It's nothing personal. I just believe you never root for your rival, unless there are some dramatic circumstances.

It's nothing personal. I just believe you never root for your rival, unless there are some dramatic circumstances.

 

It's all good... I used to be that way about UK too, I guess it just isn't worth the effort for me anymore.

It's all good... I used to be that way about UK too, I guess it just isn't worth the effort for me anymore.

 

Used to be? Who you trying to fool? :p

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.