Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Bracket's Busted

Featured Replies

That didn't take long...

 

 

Busted Brackets Oprah.jpg

Down a Sweet 16 team and Elite Eight team in the first three games!

I will never listen to another pundit that says the Big 12 is that great of a conference.

My bracket is:

 

I had both Iowa State and Baylor gone the next round. Despite a poor overall record, I am not in a bad position.

I went back and forth on Georgia State / Baylor. Never trusted them all season.

My bracket is shot to ...............(well, you know).

 

Why am I not surprised???

I have Georgia state to the Sweet 16. I have SFA to the sweet 16. Had Iowa St. in the elite 8 and SMU winning 1 game but my bracket isn't busted yet. I also have Ohio St. in the Elite 8 and UNC in the Final Four. I picked U of L to lose the first round. I love picking upsets, but I'm sure my bracket will be busted soon.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.