Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wow!! 2 Projected #1 Seeds from the ACC Get Beat!!!!

Featured Replies

Virginia gets beat by N. Carolina:woot:

Duke gets beat by Notre Dame:banana:

 

Anyway Wisconsin slides up to a 1?

  • Author

Who falls to the Mid-West to play Kentucky?

 

Duke?

Who falls to the Mid-West to play Kentucky?

 

Duke?

 

Could, or Virginia could slide to UK's side and Duke could go to Villanova's East bracket.

Who falls to the Mid-West to play Kentucky?

 

Geographically I guess UK, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, Mich St, UL,Butler,Xavier, Cincy, Ohio St, N. Iowa, Iowa, Valpo, Indiana, Purdue, Dayton, and Witchita St. should all be in the midwest if you want to use Joes logic.............Dont you get tired of hearing the geo argument...........

  • Author
Geographically I guess UK, Wisconsin, Notre Dame, Mich St, UL,Butler,Xavier, Cincy, Ohio St, N. Iowa, Iowa, Valpo, Indiana, Purdue, Dayton, and Witchita St. should all be in the midwest if you want to use Joes logic.............Dont[/B] you get tired of hearing the geo argument...........

 

Yes I Do!

You forgot Louisville Kansas Oklahoma and Iowa St. New rule just put in KY bracket gets 20 teams this year!

Joe thinks everyone east of the Rockies and west of the ACC if ranked should go to the Mid West!

 

Anyway Wisconsin slides up to a 1?

I wish that would happen but I honestly don't look for it. 1 seeds are usually cemented in before conference tournament. I believe that should Wisc. win the Big10 tourney that giving them a 1 seed would be right. Then again, when did the NCAA / Tourney staff get things right ?

  • Author
I wish that would happen but I honestly don't look for it. 1 seeds are usually cemented in before conference tournament. I believe that should Wisc. win the Big10 tourney that giving them a 1 seed would be right. Then again, when did the NCAA / Tourney staff get things right ?

 

I agree.

 

Yes I Do!

You forgot Louisville Kansas Oklahoma and Iowa St. New rule just put in KY bracket gets 20 teams this year!

Joe thinks everyone east of the Rockies and west of the ACC if ranked should go to the Mid West!

 

We can add those other 4 and since we are in charge lets throw Murray State in there and we could have some dandy play in games.

I think there gonna try an get Murray St. Louisville an Kentucky all in same bracket

The difference between a one and a two seed is minimal IMO. Granted if everything stays chalk, you play a three instead of a four in the round of 16, but by then but by then everyone is typically "hot" so whoever you play is good.

 

That said, I think the 1's will be: UK, UVA, Villanova, Wisconsin (provided the last two win tomorrow).

 

2's would then be: Duke, Arizona, Gonzaga, and Kansas.

 

I'd rather play some of the 1's listed than some of the 2's.

The difference between a one and a two seed is minimal IMO. Granted if everything stays chalk, you play a three instead of a four in the round of 16, but by then but by then everyone is typically "hot" so whoever you play is good.

 

That said, I think the 1's will be: UK, UVA, Villanova, Wisconsin (provided the last two win tomorrow).

 

2's would then be: Duke, Arizona, Gonzaga, and Kansas.

 

I'd rather play some of the 1's listed than some of the 2's.

 

Agree!!!

:lol2: brackets are not even out yet and we are already starting this. I dont care what anyone says. Seeds make 0 difference. Look at last year, an 8 seed went to the National Championship. Teams that deserve to go to the Final Four and National Championship will do so no matter who they play.

Going to be really interesting when Xavier upsets Villanova today.

 

I don't think you can give a #1 seed to UVA or Duke after yesterday.

Going to be really interesting when Xavier upsets Villanova today.

 

I don't think you can give a #1 seed to UVA or Duke after yesterday.

 

Sure you can. Watch them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.