Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky / Florida Updates (SEC Quarterfinals)

Featured Replies

Getting ready to tip in a few minutes. Hope the Cats come out inspired. Also that they can see the light at the end of the tunnel at what they can accomplish. Hopefully by the end of the weekend the Cats can be called the "Beast of the Southeast" kind of has a nice ring to it.

Edited by 16thBBall Fan

  • Replies 83
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cats came out looking flat. And that's why having 4 others to check in is such a luxury. You don't wanna play hard? Take a seat.

Any streaming available?

 

Should be available on ESPN3, I think.

Any streaming available?

 

Should be on ESPN3

Can't stream at work...where do I have to listen on iHeartRadio? Never used it before and just downloaded. It's on not ESPN 1530 or Fox Sports 1360 either?

Can't stream at work...where do I have to listen on iHeartRadio? Never used it before and just downloaded. It's on not ESPN 1530 or Fox Sports 1360 either?

 

630 WLAP

I don't know what it is about Chris Walker, but I cannot stand that guy.

Can't stream at work...where do I have to listen on iHeartRadio? Never used it before and just downloaded. It's on not ESPN 1530 or Fox Sports 1360 either?

 

Are you sure it isn't on one of those two stations? I heard the pregame show on one of them.

Can't stream at work...where do I have to listen on iHeartRadio? Never used it before and just downloaded. It's on not ESPN 1530 or Fox Sports 1360 either?

 

What about Watch ESPN on your phone?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.