Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott/Harrison County predictions

Scott vs. Harrison County (10th Region Semifinals @ Mason County) 27 members have voted

  1. 1. Scott vs. Harrison County (10th Region Semifinals @ Mason County)

    • Scott (17-13)
      40%
    • Harrison County (16-14)
      59%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Hard to believe that this will be the 3rd time that these two have played this season. Harrison won an early season matchup by 6 at home(I believe they had Jenkins and Scott had Schneider then), maybe some one that really knows will help me out with that. Then the game I saw at The Fieldhouse, where Scott won by 11 without Schneider and Harrison was without Jenkins. That was the game where Scott was lights out from 3, but also got lots of points on run outs and in the paint. So this is the rubber match on Monday. I got Harrison by 6, don't see them winning big(as in 15-20 points)

 

Harrison has two Jenkins. D.J. did not play for Harrison until early January, so Scott has not seen this complete Harrison Co. team. Interesting that Scott's victory by 11 came during Mason's Christmas tournament at the Fieldhouse. Only saw Scott once when they lost to Holmes, but was impressed with their speed and shooting. They got outmuscled by Holmes bigs in the second half. If Harrison plays rugged (meaning Thompson continues his beast mode and stays in the paint), Scott will have to shoot the lights out to win. However, if Harrison tries to win from long range, Scott will blister them. Suspect Harrison has had the light switch turned on at the right time. Harrison by 5.

Harrison comes in over confident. Scott by 5

 

I am afraid you may be right. Scott wins this one 67-62. Baseball season starts Saturday for the Thorobreds! :)

 

What time are the games Monday?

I am afraid you may be right. Scott wins this one 67-62. Baseball season starts Saturday for the Thorobreds! :)

 

What time are the games Monday?

 

I hope I'm wrong, I'd love to see the Breds advance! Either way, I'm looking forward to baseball season for HC!

Hilltopper2005 and mmastin22 Are both haters and proclaim to be from Harrison Co. Thanks for fueling OUR team. If you didn't know baseball practice is ongoing for 3 players even during basketball season!

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Stretching The Rules

Hard to believe that this will be the 3rd time that these two have played this season. Harrison won an early season matchup by 6 at home(I believe they had Jenkins and Scott had Schneider then), maybe some one that really knows will help me out with that. Then the game I saw at The Fieldhouse, where Scott won by 11 without Schneider and Harrison was without Jenkins. That was the game where Scott was lights out from 3, but also got lots of points on run outs and in the paint. So this is the rubber match on Monday. I got Harrison by 6, don't see them winning big(as in 15-20 points)

 

It might be the 3rd time they've played, but neither has played the team they will play tonight.

Harrison County was without DJ Jenkins in both prior matchups.

Scott was battling the flu-bug at Harrison County (Ohmer & Schneider, even though they played) & at The Fieldhouse without Schneider.

 

Should be a good one tonight

Hilltopper2005 and mmastin22 Are both haters and proclaim to be from Harrison Co. Thanks for fueling OUR team. If you didn't know baseball practice is ongoing for 3 players even during basketball season!

 

Bro I was on the 2012 regional championship soccer team. Don't act like you know me lol.

Edited by Colonels_Wear_Blue
Rule #14

I am afraid you may be right. Scott wins this one 67-62. Baseball season starts Saturday for the Thorobreds! :)

 

What time are the games Monday?

 

6pm and 7:30ish

6pm and 7:30ish

 

thought it was 6:30 and 8

thought it was 6:30 and 8

 

Not according to the KHSAA's posted schedule.

Good luck Eagles !!! Hopefully perimeter game is on and foul shots are a must !!!

Note to self:

 

Self, stay off of prediction threads. It is lose/lose for you.

 

If you are right, nobody cares because you are supposed to be right. If you are wrong you look like a #$%&@ fool.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.