Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott 70 Paris 49 (10th Region Quarterfinals)

Featured Replies

Congrats to the team and coaching staff on the win. I missed this one in the predictions I made . 3/4 still isn't bad.

Congratulations to Jake Ohmer for scoring his 1000 point, young sophomore has got talent.

Scott completely outhustled and outplayed Paris on both ends of the floor. Ohmer with 25 and Schneider with 21 for the Eagles; and an amazing 19-21 as a team from the stripe. Garrard wound up getting his, but had little help.

 

10th semis will be all 37th and 38th as the 39th loses a pair of close ones and the 40th gets manhandled.

 

 

See you Monday.:thumb:

Scott completely outhustled and outplayed Paris on both ends of the floor. Ohmer with 25 and Schneider with 21 for the Eagles; and an amazing 19-21 as a team from the stripe. Garrard wound up getting his, but had little help.

 

10th semis will be all 37th and 38th as the 39th loses a pair of close ones and the 40th gets manhandled.

 

 

See you Monday.:thumb:

 

:popcorn::popcorn:

When I miss I miss bad. Was 3/4 for the night so I'm happy batting .750

Congratulations to Jake Ohmer for scoring his 1000 point, young sophomore has got talent.

 

Congrats to Jake! Heard Mason wouldn't give up the game ball. True? As I thought that was always common courtesy to the kids

  • Author

Scott looked like the team I saw against Holmes during the 1st half at Lloyd & nothing at all like they did against Campbell. They were focused & full of energy from the tip. The guards were outstanding, particularly Ohmer & Schneider.

 

Tough night for the Hounds, who got little else from anyone other than Koebe Garrard. They seemed out of sync from the get-go. But still, a nice accomplishment for them getting the District title & the vast majority of this team is back, including the entire starting five.

When I miss I miss bad. Was 3/4 for the night so I'm happy batting .750

 

I play a lot of Pick 3s and Pick 4s at the ponies. The guy I sat next to for years was a brilliant handicapper. When I'd be alive, he'd ask who I had and when I'd tell him sometimes he's say, "You should have used the 6 horse" and lo and behold the 6 would knock me out.

 

Tonight when I saw you and you told me that you needed Paris for the superfecta, I should have told you, "You should have used Scott." I felt pretty strongly about that one.

 

WIth that being said, If Dr. Naismith had seen this game, he wouldn't have invented basketball.

This game went like I thought, Scott was due. Had one of their best games of the year against Harrison in The Murph, maybe dozen three's or so.

  • Author
Had one of their best games of the year against Harrison in The Murph, maybe dozen three's or so.

 

Papa & I were talking about that. They won that without Schneider, didn't they?

 

Of course, Harrison didn't have Jenkins either.

Papa & I were talking about that. They won that without Schneider, didn't they?

Of course, Harrison didn't have Jenkins either.

 

yep and yep

Proud to be a Scott Eagle Fan!!! Congratulation to Jake for getting his 1,000 points!

Good win for the Eagles. Congrats to the team and also to Jake Ohmer on a great accomplishment.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.