Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite/Must Have Apps

Featured Replies

An app that you use for Twitter instead of using Twitter's app.

 

What is the benefit of using it rather than Twitter?

Anyone recommend a good app for playing MP3 and other formats? Something you can make playlists with and has a good equalizer. It doesn't have to be free.

Waze (traffic app)

 

Untappd (social media app for craft/import beer drinkers)

 

Instagram/Twitter/Facebook

 

AccuWeather

 

gStrings (guitar tuner app)

 

Soundhound/Shazam (song identification app)

Golfnow app. You can literally book the Hot Deal while sitting in the parking lot of the course. The closer to the open tee time, the more likely the price will drop.

I can't believe I forgot this one. I have used it daily for almost 3 years. Map My Walk.

Out of Milk - a shopping list app that I enter anything that I need to get when I am out

 

Inkpad - to jot down quick notes or things I want to keep track of

 

keeper - for keeping track of all my user names and passwords

 

Forum Runner - for BGP on the go

 

Zedge - for sound and wallpaper

 

Yellow Pages - for phone numbers

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.