Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Favorite/Must Have Apps

Featured Replies

Lets kick this new board off. What are some apps everyone uses on a daily basis? Or some favorites?

  • Author

My most used app is probably Waze of course mainly for the reason I drive the most. FastCustomer is another useful one that I have. If you ever have to call into a customer service for anywhere it will push through all the way to get to a human being for you.

ESPN Radio app. I pick up Tony Kornheiser's show out of DC plus all of the ESPN shows.

 

Just downloaded TripLog to automatically track my miles driven for work.

 

Netflix app for the IPad.

  • Author

^ Gonna give TripLog a shot. Curious at how much I drive for work.

CBS Sports

AP

The Weather Channel

Twitter

Kroger

 

I use these more than all the others.

CBS Sports AP The Weather Channel Twitter Kroger I use these more than all the others.

 

 

I use Echofon for Twitter.

MLB At Bat

I have an Ipad and and android phone, and most of these I use on both

 

The weather channel

Genius Scan

Cloud Magic (an email client, on my android phone only)

Textra (texting app, on android phone only)

Keyring

Dropbox

I

Road Trip

Amazon

CalendarMob (much better then the resident calendar in iPhone, syncs better with Google maps)

Shazaam - tags any song that you can hear... ever wondered "what's that song?", wonder no more with Shazaam.

 

 

WatchESPN - the name says it all. Poor quality streaming for the most part, but better than nothing when there's a big game and you can't watch it otherwise.

 

 

ACLU (New Jersey) Police Tape - Maybe it's the lawyer in me, and I have yet to turn it on in years of having it.... however, what it is-- it's an app that audio records your conversation in stealth mode and sends it to a cloud server with a keytag. What this means is that if you are wrongfully arrested and have the proof, then you don't have to worry about the evidence being accidentally "lost", "deleted", or even destroyed by that clumsy officer who just happened to drop it during booking. Supreme Court has firmly said that where no law conflicts, there is a public interest in taping officers and that it's allowable. This lets you do it in stealth mode and there's an off-site back-up that someone who might have incentive to keep that information from you cannot access or really do much about once it's there. Might not help you while you are sitting in jail, but could be a live saver when you hit court. Again, I've never used it, even when having an interaction with a law enforcement officer, but it's nice to know that it could be there for me if my rights aren't respected.

 

 

MyTimeWarnerCable/MyATT - Program your DVR/Cable Box from your phone. Can even watch some shows if you have the right features.

 

 

Red Laser Classic - turns your camera into a bar code scanner & you can key in the UPC (read: "bar" code)... this gives you a price for the item and a comparison of what it sells for in other places.

 

 

FlyDelta - great if you, as the name implies, fly Delta. Tons of flight info all stored in one place.

 

 

ESPN Radio - can listen to podcasts or live broadcasts... bonus if you have bluetooth.

 

 

Fandango - Only useful if you live in a city, but gives movie showtimes, theather locations, movie info, etc. and allows you to purchase tickets through the app, which means no sell outs and skipping lines to scan your downloaded ticket.

I use Echofon for Twitter.

 

Same, love it.

 

Never heard of it. What is it?

Never heard of it. What is it?

 

An app that you use for Twitter instead of using Twitter's app.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.