Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doc Morris Tournament

Featured Replies

Was wondering if anyone had a schedule for these games? Boy it sure would be nice to get this tornament in. Whats it been, like three years or so?

I don't have the schedule but I know Scott plays Beechwood in the Doc Morris. That should be a very interesting game....

I think the games are scheduled at CovCath. Is this the wooden bat tournament?

I think the games are scheduled at CovCath. Is this the wooden bat tournament?

Yes

Was wondering if anyone had a schedule for these games? Boy it sure would be nice to get this tornament in. Whats it been, like three years or so?

 

If I remember correctly didn't they have it last year? I know my senior year 2 years ago it did get cancelled because of weather though!

im pretty sure it was cancelled last year due to weather as well

I know there are 4 teams scheduled at 4 locations, Cov Cath-Scott-SK and I can't remember the 4th location.

 

At the SK location the match ups are SK vrs Newport in the first game and Ryle vrs Lawrence County in the second game with winners matching up immediately after the second game.

 

Winners from that location play the winners from the Scott location, which should be Scott or Beechwood.

 

winners of that game play later Sunday against the winners of the Cov Cath/

4th location winners at Champion windows field....hope the weather holds out.

Last year it was rained out. But they made it up, but some teams did not participate due to other schedueled games or in other tourneys.

 

And the Championship location is no longer at Champion Window Feild it is now at SK.

Last year it was rained out. But they made it up, but some teams did not participate due to other schedueled games or in other tourneys.

 

And the Championship location is no longer at Champion Window Feild it is now at SK.

 

What happened to force the change?

I know there are 4 teams scheduled at 4 locations, Cov Cath-Scott-SK and I can't remember the 4th location.

 

 

Dixie??

Anyone know any details??

 

Pool A @ Scott: St. Henry vs Beechwood

highlands vs Scott

 

 

 

Pool B: Where is it played at and who is in it as well. I know is Dixie and probably SK

Aprill 22

 

@Covington Catholic

 

10:00 am Holy Cross vs. CovCath

12:30 pm Bellevue vs. Calvary Christian

winners----30 minutes after game 2

 

@Newport Central Catholic

 

10:00 am Lloyd vs. NCC

12:30 pm Ludlow vs. Dixie Heights

winners---30 minutes after game 2

 

@Scott

 

10:00 am Highlands vs. Scott

12:30 pm St. Henry vs. Beechwood

winners---30 minutes after game 2

 

@Simon Kenton

 

10:00 am Newport vs. Simon Kenton

12:30 pm Lawrence County vs. Ryle

winners---30 minutes after game2

 

April 23-tentative schedule

@Site TBA 1:00 pm CovCath pool vs. NCC pool

@Site TBA 1:00 pm Scott pool vs. SK pool

 

Championship Game

@Champion Windows Field--TimeTBA

Sandman replied that the championship game is now at Simon Kenton...that may very well be true, I just posted the schedule that was given to me.

im pretty sure it was cancelled last year due to weather as well

 

I really dont think it was cancelled last year. It might have got postponed a week but Im pretty sure I remember watching Ludlow play last year at Scott and both teams were using wooden bats, and that Doc Morris tournament is the only wooden bat tournament Ludlow would have been in last year!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.