Pendleton County/Harrison County predictions

Pendleton County vs. Harrison County (38th District Championship @ Robertson County)  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Pendleton County vs. Harrison County (38th District Championship @ Robertson County)

• Pendleton County (13-16)
    • Harrison County (15-13)

Did you see PC with or without Allen? Did you see Pc early in the season or recently?

Saw PC play with Allen in Berea if I recall and in their gym a few weeks ago. No insult intended to them but I just see Harrison as the better team. Good news for PC is that I am frequently wrong and what I predict has no bearing on the outcome of the game.

Saw PC play with Allen in Berea if I recall and in their gym a few weeks ago. No insult intended to them but I just see Harrison as the better team. Good news for PC is that I am frequently wrong and what I predict has no bearing on the outcome of the game.

No offense taken. I simply asked the questions because there is a big difference between the present team with Allen and the early and mid-season team without him. Frankly ,I will have to predict Harrison by a slim margin and hope I am wrong.

I'd like to see Pendleton County win this one but Harrison County just might be the team they were supposed to be at just the right time. Either way, it should be a dogfight. Should be a packed house too because those that drive from Falmouth and Cynthiana should have no trouble driving to Mt. Olivet. Me on the other hand, I've driven from Augusta to Mt. Olivet and back enough times and got one more trip there on March 13th so I'm staying home and staying warm.