Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County/Harrison County predictions

Pendleton County vs. Harrison County (38th District Championship @ Robertson County) 23 members have voted

  1. 1. Pendleton County vs. Harrison County (38th District Championship @ Robertson County)

    • Pendleton County (13-16)
      60%
    • Harrison County (15-13)
      39%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Did you see PC with or without Allen? Did you see Pc early in the season or recently?

 

Saw PC play with Allen in Berea if I recall and in their gym a few weeks ago. No insult intended to them but I just see Harrison as the better team. Good news for PC is that I am frequently wrong and what I predict has no bearing on the outcome of the game.

Saw PC play with Allen in Berea if I recall and in their gym a few weeks ago. No insult intended to them but I just see Harrison as the better team. Good news for PC is that I am frequently wrong and what I predict has no bearing on the outcome of the game.

 

No offense taken. I simply asked the questions because there is a big difference between the present team with Allen and the early and mid-season team without him. Frankly ,I will have to predict Harrison by a slim margin and hope I am wrong.

Harrison County by 14,,Allen will help, but not enough..

Go Wildcats!!!!!!! Anyone giving updates on this game tonight?

Go Wildcats!!!!!!! Anyone giving updates on this game tonight?

 

Hopefully Randy Parker will be there if not I will try if I can remember to charge my phone before I leave :lol2:

If the same PC team that shows up that played against Mason County, hitting 10-13 first half 3 pointers Pendleton County by 7.

  • Author
Hopefully Randy Parker will be there if not I will try if I can remember to charge my phone before I leave :lol2:

 

We're headed to the Campbell County/Scott game. Hopefully.

All depends on PCs ability to hit the 3 and having Allen back will make a difference. While I think Harrison might have the edge in talent, I'm feeling adventurous today ..... PC 75-70.

Go Wildcats!!!!!!! Anyone giving updates on this game tonight?

 

Hopefully Randy Parker will be there if not I will try if I can remember to charge my phone before I leave :lol2:

 

I'll be occupied at the scorer's table.

Im pulling for PC in this one. I'll take them by 6.

I'd like to see Pendleton County win this one but Harrison County just might be the team they were supposed to be at just the right time. Either way, it should be a dogfight. Should be a packed house too because those that drive from Falmouth and Cynthiana should have no trouble driving to Mt. Olivet. Me on the other hand, I've driven from Augusta to Mt. Olivet and back enough times and got one more trip there on March 13th so I'm staying home and staying warm.

PCRO radio will be broadcasting and I am sure that WCYN will be there as well.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.