2015 Class A Preaseason Top 10

Bac2369

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the 6 class era, Beechwood is undefeated against 1A teams .... EXCEPT Mayfield (who they have not beaten) and the 2013 playoff regional title game to Frankfort. In the 6 class era, two state championships and probably would have at least 2 more if not for Mayfield.

Hmm! Beechwood has not been to state title since 2008. Not buying their SOLID #1 status or they are undefeated against 1A teams.

Beechwoods tradition and what playmakers they have back gurantee them the number 1 spot. But I do think they are very beatable. Since there last title in 2008 I don't think they have even been the second best team in class A. 2011 was probably the best team Beechwood has had since then. This years team was close.

Hmm! Beechwood has not been to state title since 2008. Not buying their SOLID #1 status

I say ask the only 1A team to beat BW several times since the 6 class set up about this, no one can argue that they would know best.

or they are undefeated against 1A teams.

Uhh, OK, then since the beginning of the 6 class set up, who else in 1A besides MF and Frankfort has beaten BW?

How is Frankforts offensive line going to look?

That is the million dollar question for the Panthers. They return plenty of playmakers next season. But the offensive line will be filled with inexperienced guys. They will return 1 full time starter to this years offensive line. But they will return 4 guys that have varsity game experience. The key for the Panthers will be at the center position. They will have to determine if they take their best lineman and move him to the center spot or rely on someone else.

That is the million dollar question for the Panthers. They return plenty of playmakers next season. But the offensive line will be filled with inexperienced guys. They will return 1 full time starter to this years offensive line. But they will return 4 guys that have varsity game experience. The key for the Panthers will be at the center position. They will have to determine if they take their best lineman and move him to the center spot or rely on someone else.

Thanks Buckett. That is about what I figured on the Panthers. The line is why I rank the Panthers at 7 spot. I know they will have playmakers but to get them the ball or give them a line to run behind.

Hmm! Beechwood has not been to state title since 2008. Not buying their SOLID #1 status or they are undefeated against 1A teams.

Buy it or not, those are the facts. Aside from Frankfort in the 2013 playoffs, the only team that has beaten Beechwood in 1A in the 6 class era is Mayfield. Look it up if you don't want to believe me.