2015 Class A Preaseason Top 10

Bac2369

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They return the Washington and Ruggles. They have 4 of there 5 offensive lineman coming back. The only question can they add a running game and get some others to step up.

I agree with the running portion. They threw, IMO, way too much last year.

Very good assessment of your top ten and agree with all of them. I believe it will be very interesting to see how Raceland, Paintsville, and Campbellsville does this season. I know Campbellsville is at the bottom of the list, but I could see them being tough for many.

Very good assessment of your top ten and agree with all of them. I believe it will be very interesting to see how Raceland, Paintsville, and Campbellsville does this season. I know Campbellsville is at the bottom of the list, but I could see them being tough for many.

I agree. I for one are glad there on the west side in 2015. If some one could give me some information on Louisville Holy Cross and KCD?

Fairview will be a team to watch...Dark Horse

Fairview will need to develop someone to replace Blake Smith, otherwise Washington will be facing double coverage all year. Their running game also needs to improve drastically.

Fairview will need to develop someone to replace Blake Smith' date=' otherwise Washington will be facing double coverage all year. Their running game also needs to improve drastically.[/quote']

I agree 100%. Throwing it 60 times a game won't do you any good. Every good team has a balanced running game along with a proficient passing game, except Belfry that is. LOL

As for what I know about Raceland coming back, I would rank the Rams between 4-6 preseason, Paintsville 5-7, and Fairview 10-12.

For the Rams, Ashland will be a great test early on to see how they are. For the Eagles, Hazard is their test of the season. I'm not sure who the Tigers play this year so I can't really check, but the Eagles and Rams will be good match ups later on in the year.

Edited by Little Ram

As for what I know about Raceland coming back, I would rank the Rams between 4-6 preseason, Paintsville 5-7, and Fairview 10-12.

For the Rams, Ashland will be a great test early on to see how they are. For the Eagles, Hazard is their test of the season. I'm not sure who the Tigers play this year so I can't really check, but the Eagles and Rams will be good match ups later on in the year.

I think Paintsville has a regular season game with Williamsburg.

Raceland has been a good team defensively the past two years and real good last year even though losing to Williamsburg. I think 2015 will be the same if not better but the defense will have to carry the Rams until the offense comes together. Paintsville is and will be as good as Raceland but defensively they will have to work during the season to improve on the defensive side of the ball.

I do like seeing good early season match ups in 1A to see how the teams will sorta match up later on. Nothing like the Paintsville, Raceland and Fairview district because all games will be interesting and Hazard will play Fairview and Pikeville( district game). If Paintsville plays Williamsburg that is another good match up to see how life after a extremely talented senior class will be.