Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Holmes 105 Lloyd 48

Featured Replies

  • Replies 86
  • Views 12.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow

 

Wow........better yet YIKES!!!!:eek:

Yikes!!

Wowyikeswow.

Well. Well. Well.

 

Hats off the the Lloyd kids for doing what I am sure was the best they could. Hope they don't hang their heads. We all know Holmes is good. They have nothing to be ashamed of.

Before everybody start in on Holmes i just want to let you know the press was pulled late in the 2nd quarter and Varsity only played 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter. Good job to Lloyd for hanging in there and not giving up

  • Author
Before everybody start in on Holmes i just want to let you know the press was pulled late in the 2nd quarter and Varsity only played 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter. Good job to Lloyd for hanging in there and not giving up

 

This is true, which makes the score even more surprising. #14 Jordan Gentry for Lloyd is a ball player, impressed by her game tonight!

I have been out of touch for about a week, any further word on Tubbs?

I know she played against Conner.

I saw a picture from this game, 30 seconds to go 3rd quarter 98 points!

105 points is hard to do, especially with a running clock.

 

Does anyone know at what point the 35 point differential occurred, and the score at that time?

Well. Well. Well.

 

Hats off the the Lloyd kids for doing what I am sure was the best they could. Hope they don't hang their heads. We all know Holmes is good. They have nothing to be ashamed of.

 

I was surprised by the 48 they scored as well. No shame in this one.

Before everybody start in on Holmes i just want to let you know the press was pulled late in the 2nd quarter and Varsity only played 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter. Good job to Lloyd for hanging in there and not giving up

 

I'm not going to get on Holmes at all...I said my peace earlier in the year. It is what it is. But saying that the varsity only played 5 of the 8 minutes in the third qtr isn't really a good justification. That means the varsity played almost 3 full qtrs in a 57 point blowout where only 7 points were scored in the 4th qtr. That means that around 90 of the points were scored by the varsity.

 

Again, I'm past it, but that's not a great fact that I would use to help justify it to others.

It was a VARSITY game right? So why shouldn't VARSITY players get majority of the minutes in This game? Girls that work hard all week I'm practice shouldn't be rewarded with playing time in there own game? These girls are on the team because they want to PLAY not sit and be spectators

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.