Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 2015

Featured Replies

Guessing Sweep's "sooooooooo" was for a "roster" and not towards the previous post.

 

Just sayin!

 

Gotcha!

  • Replies 166
  • Views 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am always wrong, I know nothing about sports period but I am learning just by being an member of BGP...

 

Just looking for a stinkin roster so I can plan on watching some games this yr and actually know who is going to be on first...heck for that matter I wonder who will even be on second...:thumb:

 

 

Roster...

I am always wrong, I know nothing about sports period but I am learning just by being an member of BGP...

 

Just looking for a stinkin roster so I can plan on watching some games this yr and actually know who is going to be on first...heck for that matter I wonder who will even be on second...:thumb:

 

 

Roster...

What's on second...

I dont know....THIRD BASE!!!!

A friend on FB posted on 3/7 that her boy made the HHS baseball team so there has to be a roster somewhere, right?! Somebody get Sweep a roster before he explodes!?!

A friend on FB posted on 3/7 that her boy made the HHS baseball team so there has to be a roster somewhere, right?! Somebody get Sweep a roster before he explodes!?!

 

That was the frosh team correct?

I know Freshman cuts were made. I also understand four 8th graders made the team. There are a lot of very good baseball players in that class.

I know Freshman cuts were made. I also understand four 8th graders made the team. There are a lot of very good baseball players in that class.

 

Sounds like some good 8th graders didn't make the team that will help the Birds somewhere down the road. Nice pipeline.

Sounds like some good 8th graders didn't make the team that will help the Birds somewhere down the road. Nice pipeline.

 

I know there were a couple kids cut who were 8th graders and they are both excellent players. I dont know much about the current frosh group as far as baseball players but apparently there were some that made the team as 8th graders last season. The pipeline is definitely there.

That was the frosh team correct?

 

No idea.

Surprised that they kept any 8th graders at all to be honest. They most likely are pitchers and/or catchers. As mentioned several times, this program is loaded from top to bottom and the biggest issue might be getting sufficient playing time to everyone so that they continue wanting to be a part of the program.

 

I said several years ago that the current senior and junior classes were going to push this program to the next level and that has happened. Do not know much about the younger classes, but do know that there are not many Fort Thomas teams that are playing Knothole baseball anymore past the first year of Class C at the very latest. The first groups to really step away from that are now seniors and juniors, so the future is very bright in Fort Thomas.

Surprised that they kept any 8th graders at all to be honest. They most likely are pitchers and/or catchers. As mentioned several times, this program is loaded from top to bottom and the biggest issue might be getting sufficient playing time to everyone so that they continue wanting to be a part of the program.

 

I said several years ago that the current senior and junior classes were going to push this program to the next level and that has happened. Do not know much about the younger classes, but do know that there are not many Fort Thomas teams that are playing Knothole baseball anymore past the first year of Class C at the very latest. The first groups to really step away from that are now seniors and juniors, so the future is very bright in Fort Thomas.

 

3 Pitchers and 1 Shortstop. 2 of the pitchers are also very good catchers. The SS can mash!!!

3 Pitchers and 1 Shortstop. 2 of the pitchers are also very good catchers. The SS can mash!!!

 

Give us names, Sweep wants to know.

Give us names, Sweep wants to know.

 

I PM'd ya JOAT. I dont want to take away from the thread since its on the HS team.

I PM'd ya JOAT. I dont want to take away from the thread since its on the HS team.

 

2 Pitchers only, 1 Pitcher/Catcher, 1 Catcher.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.