Hope Solo Suspended by U.S. Soccer

Wireman

What did she get suspended for?

A source close to the U.S. women's national team told espnW's Julie Foudy that Solo's suspension was the result of a culmination of things, including her run-in earlier this week with police.

Solo was a passenger in a car driven by her husband, former Seattle Seahawks tight end Jerramy Stevens, when he was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence early Monday morning in Manhattan Beach. Police said Solo was not arrested or detained.

The source told espnW that team officials were furious they had to find out about the incident from a TMZ report, not directly from her, and that it happened during camp.

Hope Solo suspended for 30 days by U.S. Soccer

My lord I'm glad someone said it. I was very let down the day I ran across those on accident, I expected more from her. Not a pleasant site, not the ones I saw anyway.

Right....;)

"No really, I was trying to find the Jennifer Lawrence and Kate Upton photos and I accidentally found photos of Hope Solo. I didn't even know she was part of the leak....."

Most likely scenerio

My lord I'm glad someone said it. I was very let down the day I ran across those on accident, I expected more from her. Not a pleasant site, not the ones I saw anyway.

In her defense, she could probably say the same thing about all of the men who are criticizing her pics. :lol2: