Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy @ UK

Which team will win? 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I will tell you what stinks, since my cable provider does not carry the SEC Network, I can't stream the SEC Network at home. To watch the SEC Network I have to drive to a bar. This game worth my trouble?

 

Uh, yeah. I'd drive to a BAR to watch goat races . . .

Vandy shocks the world.

 

 

Vandy 73

 

Kentucky 69

I'll be there.

 

I'll say Kentucky 78 Vandy 47

 

Enjoy!!! I know you will.

Cats by 13.

Cats by 50. Vandy is just that bad.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.