Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Vandy @ UK

Which team will win? 6 members have voted

  1. 1. Which team will win?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Be nice if they put Kevin Stallings out of his misery early in this one, that way he just gives up and we don't have to see him whining all game.

I'll be there.

 

Enjoy! I'm not sure I'll be able to make it down this year. Thought I had a good shot at some tickets for the Auburn game, until they announced they were retiring Tony Delk's jersey retirement.

I will tell you what stinks, since my cable provider does not carry the SEC Network, I can't stream the SEC Network at home. To watch the SEC Network I have to drive to a bar. This game worth my trouble?

Enjoy! I'm not sure I'll be able to make it down this year. Thought I had a good shot at some tickets for the Auburn game, until they announced they were retiring Tony Delk's jersey retirement.

 

I have tickets to that game! Didn't know about the retiring of the jersey. How exciting!

  • Author
I will tell you what stinks, since my cable provider does not carry the SEC Network, I can't stream the SEC Network at home. To watch the SEC Network I have to drive to a bar. This game worth my trouble?

 

Get satellite. Dish or Direct TV. The only way to go. :thumb:

Get satellite. Dish or Direct TV. The only way to go. :thumb:

 

It is my only gripe. Not going to drop what I have to get the few SEC Network games I care to watch during the season. Plus it does not solve my dilemma for tonight.:lol2: I normally do not mind going, but with it being a later game I am not sure it is worth my time.

  • Author
It is my only gripe. Not going to drop what I have to get the few SEC Network games I care to watch during the season. Plus it does not solve my dilemma for tonight.:lol2: I normally do not mind going, but with it being a later game I am not sure it is worth my time.

 

Then stop complaining about it! :taz:

It is my only gripe. Not going to drop what I have to get the few SEC Network games I care to watch during the season. Plus it does not solve my dilemma for tonight.:lol2: I normally do not mind going, but with it being a later game I am not sure it is worth my time.

 

If you don't and they lose...I know who gets the blame.

  • Author
If you don't and they lose...I know who gets the blame.

 

NO CHANCE they are getting beat against Vandy, not a chance!:popcorn:

Kentucky 76-52.

Seems like Vandy has a habit of playing out of their minds against UK in the past but even if they do again, UK should still take this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.