Projection 2015/16 playoff teams

Jumper_Dad

OSU. Bama. After that it's a crapshoot.

I'll guess one of TCU and Baylor.

Anyone of the following: Oregon, USC, LSU, Auburn, Georgia, Clemson would not surprise me.

FSU will still be talented, but probably in a little bit of a rebuild.

Oklahoma and Texas will get some love but I don't think either team is back yet.

Bama has 2 offensive starters returning and neither of those is a QB...WOW! I wouldn't see them as a playoff team.

OSU and TCU are the only answers I would give with any confidence. My next most confident answer is actually the Notre Dame/USC winner.

Bama has 2 offensive starters returning and neither of those is a QB...WOW! I wouldn't see them as a playoff team.

OSU and TCU are the only answers I would give with any confidence. My next most confident answer is actually the Notre Dame/USC winner.

That'll be a huge game. ND returns a lot and were very young this year due to injuries and suspensions. They have plenty of offensive weapons and a defense that had 22 different guys see the field this year could pay off in 15.

Definitely won't happen next year, but how awesome would it be to eventually have OSU and Michigan (Meyer vs Harbaugh) in the playoffs?

Ohio State and Michigan are going to play next year. They are in the same division in the big-10. This would also mean that they will probably never play in the playoffs.

2 O-line starters, plus Coker a QB, Henry and Drake at RB, and OJ Howard at TE.

2 O-line starters, plus Coker a QB, Henry and Drake at RB, and OJ Howard at TE.

I'm not saying Bama won't make it- obviously there will be talent. I just am not sure the SEC won't have other challengers, like Georgia, LSU, Auburn, Ole Miss, Miss. St and Arkansas.

The SEC champ will be there at the end for a spot in the playoffs.