The Ohio State Buckeyes 2015 National Champions!

John Anthony

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With how young OSU is and with Harbaugh coming in to the Big 10, is the SEC yesterday's news in football?

I think it's fair to say SEC from top to bottom is the strongest conference still but that doesn't mean they have the best team.

Watching OSU and Michigan rivalry the next few years should be very entertaining.

A local kid is one of their Freshman QB's and Elite 11 kid. Stephen Collier, who I am so happy for as he gets a ring. He got a lot of camera time during the game last night, he knows how to get face time lol, he was always next to Jones on the sidelines.

Collier grew up in NKY and then moved to Georgia when he got in High School and that is where he played his High School ball.

He is 1 of 2 Freshman QB's they had this year. Urban has a stable full of QB's and Collier was a 4 star dual threat QB that everyone forgets they got lol.

What part of NKY did he grow up in Hellbird? The name sounds familiar.

Believe he would have been a Ryle product.

I believe you are correct. He and my son went to elementary school together and middle school and then he and his family moved to Georgia for High School.

Was funny because as you know, OSU players share numbers due to the sheer amount of players they have. Stephen's number is 13 and at the end of the game when the defensive player of the game made the final interception I said "Look! Stephen made the interception!" knowing it wasn't him, but was fun anyway.

Great win. Have to say that no other program wins this with 3rd string QB. Thats just incredible. Congrats Buckeye fans

I agree. But believe it or not when Notre Dame started the '77 season Joe Montana was #3 on the depth chart. But of course that didn't last long.

Meyer's greatest job yet. Congrats to all of you BGP Buckeye fans.

I agree. But believe it or not when Notre Dame started the '77 season Joe Montana was #3 on the depth chart. But of course that didn't last long.

Meyer's greatest job yet. Congrats to all of you BGP Buckeye fans.

But was Montana the 3rd best QB on that roster that year, and did he get the starting job due to injuries by the other 2 QB's ahead of him?

I think that is the biggest story this year. Urban did it with his 3rd best QB, not just 3rd string QB. He had to get to Jones only due to injuries.

But was Montana the 3rd best QB on that roster that year, and did he get the starting job due to injuries by the other 2 QB's ahead of him?

I think that is the biggest story this year. Urban did it with his 3rd best QB, not just 3rd string QB. He had to get to Jones only due to injuries.

Actually he was behind the other two and never played in the first two games. In the third game the starter was benched, the #2 guy broke bones a little while later and the #1 went back in. Montana replaced him in the third quarter and brought the Irish back. The rest, as they say, is history.

Joe Montana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually he was behind the other two and never played in the first two games. In the third game the starter was benched, the #2 guy broke bones a little while later and the #1 went back in. Montana replaced him in the third quarter and brought the Irish back. The rest, as they say, is history.

Joe Montana - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That was my point. He got the job due to a benching of the starter.

Jones wouldn't have sniffed the field this year if not for injuries.

• 2 weeks later...