Former Dolphin swims 9miles after falling out of boat

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not sure I'd ever put my boat on auto pilot, especially if I was alone.

I don't think he had to worry much about a shark attack unless he was injured. Nine miles is amazing, though.

If he was a Jet, he would've made it back in 5 minutes.

I'm not sure I'd ever put my boat on auto pilot, especially if I was alone.

I don't think he had to worry much about a shark attack unless he was injured. Nine miles is amazing, though.

If he was a Jet, he would've made it back in 5 minutes.

He swam to West Palm Beach shark attacks happen all the time there.

People on the local talk show this morning talking about how he was in the middle of the ocean, how did he know which was was the shore. Good Lord, um, you can still see the shore at 9 miles off most coasts. So, what's the story of the boat? Did it capsize or did he fall off? The report says fell off, which I could totally see. But what I listened to was that the boat was 36 feet long. Was he drunk?

People on the local talk show this morning talking about how he was in the middle of the ocean, how did he know which was was the shore. Good Lord, um, you can still see the shore at 9 miles off most coasts. So, what's the story of the boat? Did it capsize or did he fall off? The report says fell off, which I could totally see. But what I listened to was that the boat was 36 feet long. Was he drunk?

I'm not sure how you fall off a boat that size. I wondered if they found the boat. They didn't really give the details about the boat or what exactly happened.

I'm not sure how you fall off a boat that size. I wondered if they found the boat. They didn't really give the details about the boat or what exactly happened.

That's exactly what I was thinking. And auto pilot has the boat continually moving, so unless he's running rigs, what sort of fishing was he doing? And I still think it's "fishy" that he'd fall off if he was running down riggers.