Trivia Crack

CincySportsFan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just downloaded it yesterday. I've only played enough to answer 61 questions correctly and get to Level 9.

94% Entertainment

82% Sports

88% History

71% Geography

88% Science

83% Art

I like it...but in all honesty, unless the questions in Trivia Crack get tougher as you continue on, I think I prefer QuizCross as far as trivia games on my phone are concerned. Seems like the questions in QuizCross are a little tougher.

I need all of you who are my friends on Facebook to participate in the rankings so I can see them. Driving me nuts I have to invite 10 people to see them.

I played you earlier today and sent you another request after the first game. What do I need to do to participate in the rankings? My name shows up in the rankings list on my page.

My best game so far was against a random. Didn't miss 1 question in round 1 and won before she even got a turn. She hasn't taken her turn in the next game I started with her.

Apparently I didn't do this. I don't remember her having a turn, but I was rolling against another random, and then it said I could only collect 3 characters per turn.