Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cal on Jim Rome

Featured Replies

Coach Cal was on Jim Rome's radio show today, and was asked about the NBA and a 2-year rule....Don't have the direct quote, but he basically told Rome that if they initiate the 2 year rule that this year's team is what his team will look like every single year. :lol2:

 

I know it's not earth-shattering stuff, I just love his arrogance.

I admire Cal (or anyone for that matter) for being able to sit down, complete an interview with Rome without punching him.

Throw Jabari Parker on this years Duke team....

Throw Jabari Parker on this years Duke team....

Randle and Young on this UK team.....

  • Author
Throw Jabari Parker on this years Duke team....

 

Solid. Now throw James Young and Julius Randle back on this year's Kentucky team. :D

I know it's fun for you guys to think about, but you wouldn't get the same number of high level of recruits if the 2-year rule happened. Less kids would want to go there knowing they had guys in front of them for at least two years... They'd still be stacked, but not like they are now, IMO.

I know it's fun for you guys to think about, but you wouldn't get the same number of high level of recruits if the 2-year rule happened. Less kids would want to go there knowing they had guys in front of them for at least two years... They'd still be stacked, but not like they are now, IMO.

 

They-Just-Did-It

It's this years team. Just like Cal said.

They-Just-Did-It

it's this years team. Just like Cal said.

 

Who is new this year that isn't getting a decent amount of playing time? How many of the new guys will declare for the draft?

I wish I had the swag that Cal has walked around with since August.

If Young and Randall were on this year's team who does everyone think would not have signed on? Can't see 2 platoons plus 2 being an attraction, something would have to give.

I admire Cal (or anyone for that matter) for being able to sit down, complete an interview with Rome without punching him.

 

I stopped watching him a long time ago, just couldn't take it anymore.

If Young and Randall were on this year's team who does everyone think would not have signed on? Can't see 2 platoons plus 2 being an attraction, something would have to give.

 

Didn't most of the players already sign their LOI before Young and Randall decided to leave? I really don't know, that's why I am asking.

Solid. Now throw James Young and Julius Randle back on this year's Kentucky team. :D

 

10 man rotation vs 12 man rotation. Not huge difference.

If Young and Randall were on this year's team who does everyone think would not have signed on? Can't see 2 platoons plus 2 being an attraction, something would have to give.

 

I can tell you that things wouldn't look very good for Marcus Lee.

 

Lyles probably would've gone elsewhere.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.