Cal on Jim Rome

UKMustangFan

Coach Cal was on Jim Rome's radio show today, and was asked about the NBA and a 2-year rule....Don't have the direct quote, but he basically told Rome that if they initiate the 2 year rule that this year's team is what his team will look like every single year. :lol2:

I know it's not earth-shattering stuff, I just love his arrogance.

I know it's fun for you guys to think about, but you wouldn't get the same number of high level of recruits if the 2-year rule happened. Less kids would want to go there knowing they had guys in front of them for at least two years... They'd still be stacked, but not like they are now, IMO.

I know it's fun for you guys to think about, but you wouldn't get the same number of high level of recruits if the 2-year rule happened. Less kids would want to go there knowing they had guys in front of them for at least two years... They'd still be stacked, but not like they are now, IMO.

They-Just-Did-It

It's this years team. Just like Cal said.

If Young and Randall were on this year's team who does everyone think would not have signed on? Can't see 2 platoons plus 2 being an attraction, something would have to give.

Didn't most of the players already sign their LOI before Young and Randall decided to leave? I really don't know, that's why I am asking.

If Young and Randall were on this year's team who does everyone think would not have signed on? Can't see 2 platoons plus 2 being an attraction, something would have to give.

I can tell you that things wouldn't look very good for Marcus Lee.

Lyles probably would've gone elsewhere.