Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Xavier 69 Seton Hall 58

Featured Replies

Yet another nice home win for the Musketeers.

 

Mack has to find a way to get this team winning away from the Cintas Center though if they hope to make the NCAA tournament. All 4 of their losses have occurred away from home, and not a single one of them has come to a good team (UTEP, Long Beach State, Auburn, and DePaul).

 

Oh, and Trevon Bluiett is going to be an absolute stud if he sticks around long-enough. Kid is a scoring machine. Also been really impressed with JP Macura. Think he needs to get more run.

Don't sleep on DePaul. Top of the Big East. :lol2:

Good win for the Musketeers. 5 of next 7 games are against RPI Top 33. Need to get hot.

Don't sleep on DePaul. Top of the Big East. :lol2:

 

Yeah what is up with that?

 

Did Mark Aguirre and Terry Cummings return?

Good win for the Musketeers. 5 of next 7 games are against RPI Top 33. Need to get hot.

 

...and all 5 of those are on the road. :banghead:

  • Author
...and all 5 of those are on the road. :banghead:

 

They have to steal a couple away from home. Butler would be a good start this weekend.

What's tough is that they've jumped out to big leads in a couple away games but haven't been able to close them out. Bluiett is a stud like you all have said. Been to a few games this year and he can flat out score.

Don't sleep on DePaul. Top of the Big East. :lol2:

 

I miss DePaul Day.

What's tough is that they've jumped out to big leads in a couple away games but haven't been able to close them out. Bluiett is a stud like you all have said. Been to a few games this year and he can flat out score.

 

They have led at the half of EVERY game this year. Not sure I've seen that before.

  • Author
They have led at the half of EVERY game this year. Not sure I've seen that before.

 

Just as crazy....They're 11-0 in games decided by 10+. 0-4 in games decided by less than 10.

....

 

So a lack of halftime adjustments and can't win close games. Boy, if I was an impartial observer I might think.....

 

I have thought it more than once. Mack can recruit but ...

Stainbrook isn't playing as well as I thought he would. Does he work out in the summer? I thought he'd slim down during his time at X.

Stainbrook isn't playing as well as I thought he would. Does he work out in the summer? I thought he'd slim down during his time at X.

 

He has lost 38 pounds since arriving. He is just unathletic and lacks the quickness to guard perimeter 5s. He is very good in the post, is a great passer, but isn't a leader (which this team sorely needs).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.