January 9, 201511 yr Author Mentsch, I'm sure you've watched all their games, do you agree that Macura needs more run? Just seems the offense flows much better when he's on the court.
January 9, 201511 yr Mentsch' date=' I'm sure you've watched all their games, do you agree that Macura needs more run? Just seems the offense flows much better when he's on the court.[/quote'] Needs to play better D.
January 9, 201511 yr Mentsch, I'm sure you've watched all their games, do you agree that Macura needs more run? Just seems the offense flows much better when he's on the court. I think the team is far more dynamic offensively with JP in the game, and their tempo improves. However, as Clyde alluded to, he is still horrific defensively. Not just on the ball, which he is struggling with, but in the pack-line, and as the X defender, he is atrocious. His plus / minus is quite good through 15 games, which points to the point you were making, but he is going to find the offensive end a tougher pull as really good BE coaches get film on him, so his ability to guard and help has to get much better.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.