Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott/Simon Kenton Predictions

Who do you think wins? 11 members have voted

  1. 1. Who do you think wins?

    • Scott
      72%
      8
    • Simon Kenton
      27%
      3

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who do you think wins this game and why? It should be a great game.

  • Author

Mullins will be tough to stop down low. SK will need to play great defense.

I have Scott by 10. Scott will come out shooting the lights out in the first half. The only problem is for Scott to keep transition the whole game. The lack of size will hurt Scott later in the game. Just like in the Holmes game. Scott is hot right now.

Is this tonight? Where? I might go to this one.

Is this tonight? Where? I might go to this one.

 

Tomorrow night

Scott by 7 . Is this game at Sk ?

I will take Scott by 9

Scott will struggle with the length of SK. Not just interior length they are long at every starting position. SK will have to prove they can defend the drive and 3 pt line better than they did against HC. If Scott gets hot from the arc this should be a very entertaining game. I will take the home team, SK by 8.

2 different style games. Wish I could make this one, should be a dandy. I'll say it will end in a tie.

Who will execute their style of play better? Scott by 6.

  • Author

Just read on twitter JC Hawkins has been cleared to practice. I hope he gets back on the court soon.

Crowds at the SK games have been dismal. Hopefully a great crowd comes out to see an awesome game between these two rivals. Hope to make it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.