Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 65 Bracken County 46

Featured Replies

FT only. The field was not good, I can tell you that.

 

That's one way of putting it........ The nice way anyways.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe there was no popcorn. They had us in the penthouse or so Dawgs called it. There was no corn there eithier.

 

I had some early before game started, think machine broke

I thought the second T on Miles was sketchy at best. I know you have to sit after the first one (which he rally didn't do), but he wasn't saying anything that really warranted another. It must have just been things building over time.

 

Have no clue what Cole Todd did/said to get his T...

I had every intention of being at this one, it slipped my mind.

I thought the second T on Miles was sketchy at best. I know you have to sit after the first one (which he rally didn't do), but he wasn't saying anything that really warranted another. It must have just been things building over time.

 

Have no clue what Cole Todd did/said to get his T...

 

Must sit after first one...officials cannot/should not pick what rules to enforce.

Must sit after first one...officials cannot/should not pick what rules to enforce.

Agree..lout you know as well as I do that it gets overlooked quite a bit.

Agreed, as long as coach isn't complaining and staying mostly in seat.

Agreed, as long as coach isn't complaining and staying mostly in seat.

 

there's what got him. on the 2nd T, he took a step onto the floor to discuss a call.

Also, found out today that Coach Miles was unaware that he must sit 3 games for the KHSAA. That puts him out for their first game of Class A I think.

Looks like that's accurate. They played St. Henry, got Lewis County away on Tuesday, then Paris on Saturday in the Class A. As if the game with Paris wasn't tough enough already.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.