Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pendleton County 65 Bracken County 46

Featured Replies

Bracken needs a case of short term memory loss cause they need to focus on St. Henery tomorrow at Cooper High

  • Replies 39
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wholeheartedly agree with the game plan & defensive effort being solid. My "yawner" comment was not intended to be a slight to Pendleton County or take away from the victory.

 

That said, the game was still a yawner to me. By my count, PC scored either 29 or 31 of its 65 points (missed 2 points in the update thread) from the charity stripe. It's just not entertaining for me to watch a team shoot a bunch of free throws. Add into that a team that was horrific offensively and it's a yawner.

 

No offense taken. I agree about the free throws although even that is tolerable when your team hits 29 of 37.(unofficial)

I can't believe there was no popcorn. They had us in the penthouse or so Dawgs called it. There was no corn there eithier.

  • Author
even that is tolerable when your team hits 29 of 37.(unofficial)

 

Pretty impressive percentage.

 

You mentioned Walsh...is he a freshman? He played some solid D tonight.

 

On a side note, how many guys from Pendleton are hurt or injured? Other than Allen, I counted Pugh & Dennie. Anyone else?

  • Author
I can't believe there was no popcorn. They had us in the penthouse or so Dawgs called it. There was no corn there eithier.

 

Some people came in with some after several of us had been denied. I just figured it was a conspiracy started by Can'tcoach.

Browning had a bruised shoulder I believe

  • Author
29/37 from the line.

 

Also, Chasteen gave Miles the boot because he wouldn't stay in his seat after the first Technical. Told him several times to sit.

 

Do you have Bracken's shooting percentages?

Some people came in with some after several of us had been denied. I just figured it was a conspiracy started by Can'tcoach.

 

Yep! Had some of my wife's and it was delicious.

  • Author
Yep! Had some of my wife's and it was delicious.

 

:stop:

Pretty impressive percentage.

 

You mentioned Walsh...is he a freshman? He played some solid D tonight.

 

On a side note, how many guys from Pendleton are hurt or injured? Other than Allen, I counted Pugh & Dennie. Anyone else?

 

Yes, Walsh is a freshman. Dennie needs shoulder surgery but played in the JV game. Did not seem to bother him. May be a different story in the morning.Wood missed a game at Berea I believe but seemed fine tonight.

:stop:

 

Blue is a favorite color in PC when a certain university plays but not so much when the Polar Bears are in town.:wave:

  • Author
Blue is a favorite color in PC when a certain university plays but not so much when the Polar Bears are in town.:wave:

 

:rolleyes:

I can't believe there was no popcorn. They had us in the penthouse or so Dawgs called it. There was no corn there eithier.

 

I, on the other hand, took part in the popped deliciousness at The Fieldhouse this evening.

It's not nice to rub it in mcpapa. :no:

Do you have Bracken's shooting percentages?

 

FT only. The field was not good, I can tell you that.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.