Bishop Brossart at Campbell County Predictions

Bishop Brossart at Campbell County  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Bishop Brossart at Campbell County

• Bishop Brossart (5-5)
    • Campbell County (10-2)

Boys play on Saturday and Girls are on Friday.

Camels have the advantage and I expect the Mustangs to slow things down considerably. Wilson should have his way down low. Camels win by a comfortable margin. 50-36

I knew that. Brain cramp. :ohbrother: Maybe a mod can fix my mistake in post #1 or add the date of the game to the title.

As far as the game, I'd like to think the Mustangs will keep it close and make it another great shootout. Still taking the Camels for the win though.

If you plan on attending, please bring some canned goods for the cross town 'foodout". They donate to CARE missions, a great local organization.

There is a competitive nature to the canned food drive as well. Support your team by donating generously!

Campbell should win by 20 in this one. Brossart has dominated Campbell for many years now (with exception of last year's district game and a few others here and there), but it's now Campbell's time.

Dominated? Since Russell has been back the Camels record is 5 and 2. I think one of those loses, N. McGovney blew his knee out.

So, recently, the teams have been pretty even. In 2013, Mustangs won in McGovney's first game back after being out. He played limited minutes.

By the way, I will always love and support Campbell, but why is there always politics involved when it comes to playing time? If you have a certain last name or your parent works at the school, you seem to get better treatment. This is on down the line in middle school and beyond as well at Campbell.