With season half over who are the best teams in 12th region?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you PP. The odds are low that it will be a team other than one of those 4. As I said before, there is no doubt that these are the top 4 teams. All I'm saying is that there's a reasonable chance that, between the draws and the realistic possibility of the "any given night" happening in regional play, not any one of these teams should be overly confident about their chances. That's all.

The teams shouldn't be overly confident about anything. That's what us fans are for.

When did Coach Wright just become chopped meat????

Every time he has a player show up from other schools, other counties, other states, and other countries. That pretty much sums up his integrity.

Would only be fitting if SW has to play Boyle in first round of region....or Mercer...or Casey or any others that players just show up to play for these "good coaches". If the KHSAA is going to have rules then they need to be enforced or if not then let everyone have players come that want to play for "good coaches".

In coach Wrights defense he did not recruit Gover over to SW. Al resigned as pulaski Co coach. There was a lot of hard feelings over at Pulaski leading up to and after he resigned. They already lived in SW school district so it was a logical choice. Little Gover was never going to play for Pulaski after all that happened. David has not got eligible to play. So we are really talking about one kid and that kid was not recruited to play at SW. He wanted to play at SW. My point is the Gover situation was a lot different than other situations.

Only thing I see is Wright 652 wins and Woods 641 wins on K.H.S.A.A. site? Where did you get your info?

Win number 800 was against Boyle County in the region last year.

Here is a link for his 700th win.

http://www.kentucky.com/2010/12/24/1577977/at-700-wins-wayne-countys-woods.html

He coached at Powell Valley, TN at the start of his coaching career. Those wins are not part of the total on the KHSAA site.

In coach Wrights defense he did not recruit Gover over to SW. Al resigned as pulaski Co coach. There was a lot of hard feelings over at Pulaski leading up to and after he resigned. They already lived in SW school district so it was a logical choice. Little Gover was never going to play for Pulaski after all that happened. David has not got eligible to play. So we are really talking about one kid and that kid was not recruited to play at SW. He wanted to play at SW. My point is the Gover situation was a lot different than other situations.

Would you care to elaborate on the "other" situations? Glad we got little Gover set aside as a different situation.