With season half over who are the best teams in 12th region?

I am not a fan of transfers most of the time. When I say a different situation I am talking mainly about David. Govers situation is a lot different to me than Davids situation. One more thing about this Wayne Co being all Wayne Co kids and them giving other teams a hard time about a transfer. Wayne shouldn't say a word cause coach Woods was the first coach to call when it was known that Gover wouldn't be back at Pulaski.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the region started tomorrow, here's my prediction on the regional field (by district)

45th : Boyle and Lincoln

46th : Mercer and West

47th : Pulaski and Somerset

48th : Wayne and SW

If that's the case, then the region draw will be a can't miss. So many different ways for the draw to shake out. Have to wonder if someone like Mercer or West could sneak into the region championship with the right draw.

If the region started tomorrow, here's my prediction on the regional field (by district)

If that's the case, then the region draw will be a can't miss. So many different ways for the draw to shake out. Have to wonder if someone like Mercer or West could sneak into the region championship with the right draw.

Casey County will make the region tournament.

I'll take Casey County to make the region. I'm with you on all the others.

Somerset and Casey play Friday at Casey. Should be a good gauge of how that district will shake out. Somerset beat Casey by 1 at Somerset last month. Not sure if DJ was eligible then or not.

I can't remember if he was eligible then or not. I do think that regardless of their seed(they are currently 1-2 in district play) I think they will be better come district tourney than they are and I feel like they should make the district finals to qualify for region.

Somerset and Casey play Friday at Casey. Should be a good gauge of how that district will shake out. Somerset beat Casey by 1 at Somerset last month. Not sure if DJ was eligible then or not.

I think it was his first game or maybe second but I'm not 100% sure.

12th region Litkenhous ratings look fairly accurate in my opinion.

REGION 12

1.Lincoln County 93.5

2.Southwestern 92.0

3.Wayne County 90.4

4.Boyle County 88.7

5.Mercer County 85.2

6.West Jessamine 81.3

7.Pulaski County 75.8

8.Danville 73.9

9.Somerset 73.5

10.Casey County 71.9

11.East Jessamine 68.6

12.Rockcastle County 66.9

13.McCreary Central 55.9

14.Garrard County 55.4

15.Burgin 36.7

16.Ky Deaf School 1.0

I'm pretty sure his first game back was against Pulaski County.

I'm pretty sure his first game back was against Pulaski County.

First game was against pulaski. Casey lost first meeting by 1 @somerset. I look for it to be another pulaski and casey showdown in finals of district. All in all that district is very even IMO. Mercer, west and east will look to be a nice district Tourney especially the team who gets to play Burgin first round. I love there coach but doesnt have much to wokr with.